chp 3

[ this story breaks like all the rules in a mental hospital 💀]

༺-----Toms Pov-----༻
Me and Tord were talking for awhile and i noticed he would like twitch, crack his neck or just randomly laugh, tho I didn't mind it just shocked me i guess, he also wouldn't let go of my hand i found it weird but also didn't mind he wasn't hurting me so it was fine.

He suddenly reached up to pat my head and that startled me and i let out a yelp of shock as he did this, He looked at me and tilted his head "What w-was that?" He asked still stuttering, "o-oh you just shocked me" i said nervously.

Tord put his hand down on my head and I felt my face heat up a bit as he started to rub my head "soft.." he said with a Mumble as he moved his hand that was holding my arm up to my chest pushing me down to the ground still petting my head, I just watched my face still warm "T-tord, what are you doing?" I asked he stopped petting my head and looked down at me "y-your hair is soft" he said still smiling as he continued to pet my head as he started to give off a genuine smile giggling as he did so.

We were like that for a long while, "Tord could you please get off?" I asked feeling him lift up his hand "y-yes" he said as he got off of me and grabbed my hand again, I sat up and looked at him fixing my hair, "uhm.." I didn't know what to say "S-sorry" Tord mumbled looking down "ah! No no" i said grabbing Tords other hand which made him look up at me "your okay!" I said smiling he took my hand and his smile widened.

After that we continued to talk, tho i felt embarrassed after what had just happened...

༺----Few hours later----༻
I had been in there talking with him for a few hours now, and the weirdest thing he did was, he started to cry and continued to cry for at least 10 minutes, and then he looked at smiled and asked me questions acting as if nothing had happened.

Soon two men walked in, "Thomas its time for you to leave now" one said and i nodded then looked at Tord and his smile was now gone, he had been smiling for the whole time i was here even when he was crying.
"Okay Tord i have to go now, can you let go?" I asked, he just tightened his grip on my arm, "Tord?" I said as he just looked at me.

The two men walked up to come and get me and this made Tord grab my other hand and then moved his hand up shoulder and he pushed me up against his chest. I couldn't tell what he was doing but he was surprisingly really strong, but i still tried to get out if his grip.

"Tord! I'll come back tomorrow!" I said struggling to get out of his grip, i couldn't tell if the men were even doing anything to help me, i felt Tord push my head onto his shoulder as he rested his own head on mine "stay.." he mumbled.

I could feel my heart beating as he spoke into my ear, "o-okay" i said quickly not thinking, i could feel his nails starting to dig into my skin.

I stopped trying to get out of Tords grip, As i new there was no point so i just rested my head in his shoulder, i was scared tho i know it didn't seem like it but i really was scared, i didn't know what he was capable of so i didn't want to get in his bad side.

I heard the door swing open and felt Tords nails continue to dig into my skin and i winced in pain which caused him to loosen his grip on me.

I heard the men trying to negotiate with Tord tho i didn't pay attention i just laid there resting my head on his shoulder. It surprisingly was comfortable and warm which was nice.

I soon got turned around and i saw the two men, Tord was still holding onto me resting his head on my head. I looked at the men they looked like they didn't even know what to do.

I really did want to leave and never come back, sure Tord was.. nice but i didn't like how clingy he was and the way he just constantly smiles.. its creepy.