chp 6

I opened my eyes and I was in my white bland room, I looked around in panicking state once again, "M-Matt?" I mumbled. I don't know why I said his name it was obvious that he wasn't there, I swung my legs over the side of the bed and I tried to stand I grabbed onto the wall I then felt as if I was going to throw up I bent down tears started to flood my vision, I threw up. It wasn't normal tho, I screamed and tried to stumble back but my bed was in the way, the liquid i threw up was black and really slimy and it somehow got all over my hands.

I sat up in a cold sweat "Edd!" I heard, I looked over and Matt was there with a concerned face, "M-matt" I stuttered out
Matt wrapped his arms around me and a accepted the hug

---------------------
And this is were my writing
style changes a bit
---------------------

"what.. what happened?" I asked my voice a bit muffled as i had my head dug into Matts shoulder, "uhm.. you had a break down and were moved back to our room.. you were Asleep for the rest the of day." Matt said makeing Edd sit down on the bed, he sat down next to him "its night as of right now, but you dont have to sleep if you dont want to" Matt said as Edd leaned his head against Matts shoulder "can... we just stay like this?" Edd asked Matt nodded "yes we can" Mat shifted himself so he was leaning up against the wall and Edd did the same then he laid back down on Matt's shoulder he held onto Matts arm and he was on the edge of tears..

Edd was looking across the room when his vision started to get blurry at first he thought he was going to faint again but then he felt a warm tear slide down hia cheek, Matt must've noticed because with his free arm he reached down and started to wipe the tears away then he started to mumble comforting words to the other.

༺---------------------༻

Tom was being walked down the halls, he was looking at the painted walls that had pretty rainbows and bright colors. But soon the paints stopped once they walked through a door, when he got in the walls were a light creamy brown color no posters and no colors cameras followed the groups movements as they all Walked down the long winding hallway, until they got to a door, Tom felt his heart start to race he tried to calm down but he was quite forcefully pushed into the cell, he stumbled in and blinked a few times trying to get used to the white blinding lights.
He looked around and saw him.
Tord was sitting in the far right side of the padded room his knees were pushed up to his chest but his head was up and he was staring directly at Tom, Tom stood there he didn't know why he was panicking so bad he has seen this guy before!
Tom held up his hand and gave Tord a slight wave Tom put his hand down and he started to make his way over to the other male.

He sat down next to him, "so.. Tord" Tom started, Tord was looking at him a smile still on his face a sharp tooth barley visible but visible enough that Tom could see it "how.. how have you been?" He said Tord lost his smile then regained it but he didn't answer he just let out a short bubbling laugh.
Unsettled by this Tom scooted a bit away from the other, "okay.." he mumbled, then he just sat there Tord never really talked, he just laughed a lot or when he does speak its in a language Tom doesn't understand. He wanted to know why he was here he wanted to do something. He could sleep but then Tord might do something to him... Like before.. Tom glanced over at Tord, Tord was still looking at him smile wide as can be, Tom looked away.
He wrapped his arms around himself and he realized how cold he was.. he heard fabric being rubbed against something, Tom looked over at Tord and he was closer to Tom actually right next to him.
Tom gave a small smile.
"Un..untie.." Tord said in a whisper Tom titled his head the saw Tord look down at his straightjacket Tom looked up at him "i-.. if i do that.. ill get in trouble and i wont be able to come back." Tom mumbled Tord lost his smile then he laid down on Toms shoulder doing this caused Tom to flinch, he looked down at Tord he had his eyes closed, Tom looked up he felt his eye twitch, he didn't like this much physical contact, he was dealing with it before because he thought that was part of Tords disorders, but now Tom could tell it was on purpose.

Tom was tired and cold.. but he couldn't do anything about it, his mind then wondered, why did Tord want Tom to help him take his straightjacket off? A disgusting horrifying thought crossed Toms mind and he shivered.
Before.. Tord had kissed Toms neck and shoulders. If Tord had his arms free would. Would he try and take advantage of Tom?
Tom looked down at Tord.
He looked away and started to panic. But he remembered. If Tord did try and take advantage of him the people watching would interrupt right?
Tom felt a bit more relaxed, he heard a click and he looked over at the door he tilted his head confused, "that.. was them lock locking the door.." Tord mumbled causing Tom to flinch, Tom looked down at Tord "what?" He mumbled, "its so if someone trys... To. To.. use a.." Tord looked frustrated now "to unlock.. door.. it will set off.. Beeping thing.." he mumbled struggling to find the right word to use..
Tom nodded he understood what Tord was trying to say, "cant open it.. until day tho.." Tord added on and Tom looked down at him "what?" He asked as he felt his heartbeat start to increase
"No key.. set on..." Tord looked as if he was going to kill someone, hes probably never talked this much "its okay.. take your time" Tom said "set.. on...time-err" he stuttered out.

Wait. So he was stuck in there with Tord until it opened back up!?
"When.. does it open?" Tom asked while Tord tried to adjust himself into a better position "dont know." Tord said looking at Tom"Un-do" he said trying to lift his arms up "you.. wont do anything to me right?" Tom asked tord shook his head no, god why was he doing this?
Tom agreed and he started to struggle to take off the straight jacket, once it was off Tord looked at his arms he was only wearing a T-shirt and Tom could see large small deep and shallow scars covered his arms, Tord looked at his arms then brought his nail up to one of the scars and started to dig into his skin, Tom quickly noticed this and he grabbed his hand Tord looked at him, "dont" Tom said and Tord looked at the tiny drop of blood that was starting to form, "okay.." Tord said Tom let go of his arm and then Tord pushed Tom to the ground Pinning him down
"Sleep" Tord said as he got off of Tom but immediately grabbed onto him, Tom felt Tords arms wrap around his body and Tord placed his head near Toms Shoulder.
Then Tord grabbed onto Toms hands and held onto them the feeling of the scabbed over wounds and scars against Toms skin make him feel inchy
And now Tom was freaking the fuck out.
He felt his heart beat quicken and his breathing became more ragged and heavy, "Tom.. ok?" Tord asked pulling Tom closer to himself.
Tom flinched when Tord spoke he felt Tord put his leg in-between his own legs fear still creeping his spine in waves.
Tom managed to get his hands away from Tords hands so instead Tord wrapped his arms around the others chest and Tom grabbed onto his arms.

༺---------------------༻
Matt and Edd were now sitting on the floor as Edds request, Edd was holding Matt's hand and leaning his head on Matt's shoulder and he was just looking across the room, while Matt struggled to stay awake, every once and awhile he would jolt awake causing Edd to flinch.
Edd looked up at the taller male, "Matt.. if your tired you can sleep.." he mumbled Matt nodded "wake me up if you need something.." Matt said in a drowsy voice.
Soon Matt was asleep and Edd was awake the bright lights shining into his eyes, he blinked and when he opened his eyes black goop covered the walls dripping down them, Edd squeezed Matts hand and he felt his breathing quicken, he blinked again and again hoping it would go away he heard voices mumbling things to him he kept his eyes closed but he saw white glowing eyes and the loud sound of laughter,he opened his eyes and screamed as a person entirely made of shadows was inches away from Edds face, Edd pushed his head into Matts shoulder,
Matt woke up quickly and he grabbed onto Edd and he started to say his name while shaking him, Edd looked up and reached for Matts face placeing his cold hand onto his cheek, "Matt?" Edd mumbled, he started to cry and Matt grabbed onto him hugging him, "im here don't worry." Matt said placeing his head into Edds head he continued to mumble comforting things to Edd, trying to make him relax and calm down...

༺---------------------༻
Im so sorry its taken me so long to get this chapter out, school has been really really hard on me and i just haven't found time to write, but! Because my Christmas break is coming up ill probably be able to write more! <3 i wanted to make this chapter longer but didn't want you all to wait qwq"

-words 1719