chp 5

༺-----Free time!-----༻
Matt's pov..

Me and Edd were in the arts room like usual, I was working on trying to improve my drawing skills with humans! Edd gave me a few references just to help me out, so thats what I was looking at until i heard footsteps approach i looked up and saw Tom! I smiled and waved as Tom sat down "Hi Tom!" I said as Edd looked up from his drawing "oh, hey Tom!" Edd said "hi.." Tom said tiredly, I tilted my head "are you okay Tom?" I asked concerned he gently shook his head "no" he said bluntly and he looked around at the staff and scooted in closer "i.. I've ment the 'new' guy.." he mumbled and me and Edd let out little gasps "Really? Whats his name?" I asked excitedly and Edd shot me a look then broght his hand down as if to tell me to lower my voice and i nodded whispering a "sorry" Edd gave me a smile "i dont wanna get in trouble so i won't tell you his name..." Tom mumbled looking down I sadly nodded "then were is he?" Edd asked confused Tom looked down.

"In a padded cell" he said and i tilted my head "how do you know him then?" I asked leaning in"last night and the night before, i was taken to meet him" Tom said looking down at his hands, i gasped "what did he look like?" I asked slightly bouncing up and down in my seat Tom looked up " Edd can you give me a piece of paper and a pencil?" Tom asked, Edd nodded giving Tom a smile as he passed him those things "here!" He said, Tom started to sketch so i went back to my drawing and Edd did as well us glanceing up at the staff every so often...

Soon Tom spoke me and Edd looked up and at him, he showed the picture and i gasped "wow! Thats really good!"I said and Tom narrowed his eyes at me "oh" I looked down and then Edd spoke "he looks like the guy you drew from your dreams..well sorta" Edd said and i tilted my head trying to remember but i couldn't so i just listened, It soon clicked in my head but i just stayed quiet as Edd and Tom spoke to each other.

Getting bored Matt started to draw not paying attention to the two anymore and giving his drawing all of his attention, not at all careing about what the others talked about he just simply blocked them out.

༺---------------------༻
With Tord... No ones pov

The male had his back up against a wall, his knees were pushed up against his chest,his head was leaned back, and he was slightly rocking back and forth mumbling incoherently...

The tone of his voice was low and raspy, it was something you would hear in a horror movie..

He stopped rocking but continued to mumbling tho he soon stopped that as well, and now he was just looking up at the ceiling, he put his knees down and laid his legs out straight still looking up.

He started to mumble again tho this time it sounded more recognizable, as in he was speaking in English not Norwegian.

Tho it was still to jumbled around to be put together in a sentence, tho it didn't exactly mater as nothing he said was important, and even if it was no one would listen or care.

Moving to a sperate room there were a group of people sitting at a table discussing things about Tord...

They were simply talking about what to do with him as he wasn't getting better and soon he would have to be released (is that how things work-?)

They already brought in Tom but it didn't seem to help, sure he wasn't yelling as much but that was the only difference..

The rest of their conversation isn't important...

Tord was now laying down on his back still looking up and still mumbling.
Would you like to know what he is saying?

"Were? How.. no! Wait wait wait....."
"Thomas..feelno! Wait stop no"
"Nononono yes?"

Now he is simply laughing.. as...as...said before the words he is saying doesn't make sense... And thats fine because no one care about him, he isnt wanted, his parents dont want him.. he has no one.. but they can't kill him or else they will go to jail.. thats no good...

He is fine
Everyone here is fine..

...

I looked over at Matt he was distracted i rolled my eyes and went back to listing to Tom, out of the corner of my eye i saw something... A person I quickly turned around and no one was there... I felt my heart beat start to quicken I grabbed onto my chest and tried to calm down i flinched when someone put their hand on my shoulder.

I looked over and it was Matt, I grabbed onto his hand and squeezed it and I closed my eyes still trying to calm myself..

I haven't seen those figures in such a long time why is it here!? People were talking i couldn't tell what they were talking about but I didn't care.

I just need to relax..

Something whispered in my ear and I screamed standing up and grabbing onto Matt, Matt started to speak but i couldn't hear him i just herd a whisper but i couldn't tell what it was saying, I hugged Matt tightly and he hugged back as I put my head onto his shoulder, I started screaming tho i didn't know what i was saying but i new i was saying something....

༺---------------------༻

Ahaha finally i update this, sorry its so short!
<3

Also also! Im thinking of makeing a oneshot book. 👁️👁️ So uhm.. that might be happing