chp 4

It was right before dinner again and I was waiting for the knock on the door, and soon just as i expected it happened a feeling of dread washed over me but also a spark of happiness, weird i know.
the same two men from yesterday walked in I simply nodded my head and got up and we all walked down the same hallway, i was getting increasingly nervous the farther we walked down the hall I was fiddling with my fingers as we walked and I now realized how much I didn't want to see Tord again...

I stood infront of the door to Tords cell for a moment, i looked down then back up i breathed in then out then i opened the door and walked in the door slamming behind me I looked around and spotted Tord he was looking at me, I gave him a wave and slowly walked over to him "Hello Tord.." I mumbled and Tord stood up and he waved at me then walked over that wide smile never leaving his face "Thomas" he mumbled and I nodded "uhm...How are you?" I asked trying to break the silence Tord didn't answer he just simply sat down he looked up at me as if telling me to sit down and which i did the guy continued to smile at me and i repeated my question "how are you?" I asked, Tord didn't reply he just simply nodded, so i gave a slight nod back...

[Idk how to make people have normal conversations... Help]

The more i looked at Tord the more i realized he looked like the guy in my dream, the hair the eyes his teeth and his ears... A shiver went down my spine when i realized this Tord tilted his head at this and crawled over to me, grabbing my hands "are you c-cold?" He asked and i nodded because i was cold, man im such a idoit... Tord grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap and then he wrapped his arms around me.(wish this was me rn, im fricken cold)

He then pushed my head onto his shoulder and rested his head on mine i didn't say anything i hesitantsley hugged him back letting myself melt into his embrace it was nice and warm, I looked at the wall blinking slowly. "Is this b-better?" He asked and i nodded, i couldn't see much besides the wall and Tord's hair, i put my lips on his bare shoulder (sorta like how people do when there like sad).

I felt his hand start to stroke my head as if I was a cat, I didn't mind tho it was nice I curled up so I was as small as i could be Tord spreaded his legs out a bit as I moved down and latched onto Tord's chest. (Idk how to describe it-)

Tord laid down and that made me lay down somewhat on top of him still laying on his chest as he petted my head, my head slightly went up then down whenever he breathed, and soon my eyes shut and i was fast asleep...

☾Sorta 13+?Idk its just Tord going nom nom on Tom's neck☽

Tom woke up suddenly, he was in a different position now, he tried to stretch out but Tord was laching onto him he sighed and just laid there in the darkness.

Tom felt a slight pain on his neck but he didn't think anything of it, soon he felt another along with what felt like water on his neck, Tom shook his head and he tried to look at Tord but he couldn't see him so he looked back infront of him laying into Tords arms.

A few minutes later he felt another pain but it lasted longer, "T-tord!?" Tom yelled and the pain went away "yes?" Tord responded in a tired voice, "are you doing something to my neck.?" Tom asked and felt Tord shift around a bit, "No?" Tord said with a mumble as he pulled Tom closer to himself cuddling him, Tom rolled his 'eyes' and grabbed Tords arms and he fell back asleep.

༺------Morning-------༻

The lights shot on and Tom woke up Tord was already awake and he let go of Tom, "Tord.. i have to go now.." Tom mumbled and Tords smile disappeared but he nodded as he looked down and he started to fiddle with his fingers, "uhm, I'll be back later tho!" Tom said and Tords head went up and he smiled and nodded again clapping his hands like a child.

Tord was again put back in his straight jacket and Tom was taken out, once Tom left the cell he could hear Tord screaming once again...

༺----in the hall----༻

"Uhm.. can i use the bathroom real quick?" Tom asked and they nodded leading him to a bathroom, Tom walked over to the mirror and took his shirt off and letting out a gasp, he saw his neck and he got closer to the mirror.

Ok his neck there were four visible purple blue spots that looked sorta like bruises, when he got closer he noticed two small bite marks on either side of his neck.

Tom stood there very disturbed, Tord had to have done something to me, Tom thought.

Tom started to wash off the marks so they would maybe fade?
He then slipped his shirt back on and splashed some water in his face so he didn't look that shaken up, he then dried himself off and he walked out and then they continued to walk him to his room...
☾Tord sus☽

I sat down on my bed thinking then i remembered when i had woke up randomly thats probably why! I grabbed my head and pulled my knees up to my chest and thought "im going to have to go back later today!" I said with a slight yell "i could just ask not to..." I said as i let go of my head and put my hands around my knees "yeah i could try that..." I mumbled as i scratched my neck, as I Looked around my empty room.

༺---------------------༻

Sorry that this took so long to get out :(
I hope you like it tho! <3

Words: 1052