chp 1

No ones Pov.
With Tord

He was in his padded room kicking at the walls, laughing as he did so, this is what he usually did he had no other way to entertain himself. He stopped and fell down kicking his legs up into the air like a child as he giggled he then sat back up and stared across the room for a while before he started to talk to himself haveing a one sided conversation saying a few words in Norwegian as he spoke.

After a hour there was a loud bang at his door he looked over his wide smile never leaving his face, he stood up struggling as he did so
"HELLO!" he yelled in his thick Norwegian accent,two men had walked in his head started to twitch as he saw them and then he started to scream at the two. he started to bang his head onto the wall screaming "YOUR NOT REAL YOUR NOT REAL"  as he continued to bang his head onto the wall now starting to cry.
one of the men walked over to him
"stay still" he said as he started to loosen the straight jacket so only one of Tords arms were free, after he quickly backed away as the other one did.

Tord turned around and saw the food on the ground and he sat down, "Food" he said with a Mumble as he started to eat watching the doctors as he did so.

After he was done he was again put in his straight jacket and he started screaming once the men left, but then he fell to the floor and started to cry still smiling as he did so..

༺-----Toms Pov------༻

I was sitting in my room, it was a bit cold in there but i was slightly covered with my blanket, the blanket had little holes in them in case someone tried to suffocate themselves, a little bell rang which made me jump I listened to what bell it was and realized it was free time, during free time we can just wonder around, we can draw paint read or just talk to one another.

I stood up and opened my now unlocked door I walked to were i new my two friends would be, the arts room, the art room was usually really empty besides a hand full of people who would stay in there and quitely draw.

I made my way over there and when i finally got there Edd and Matt were in there sitting next to each other i looked around and saw two adults in the room, i entered the room and slightly waved to one of the adults who were closer to me and they just gave a simple nod back. I sat down next to Edd and the two looked up at me smiling
"Hey Tom!" Edd said happily. The scars underneath his eyes stood out like a sore thumb. He had tried to rip his eyes out sometime ago before he was put in new meds. Matt waved and he went back to trying to draw himself, i smiled and grabbed a piece of paper and started to draw.

"Hey Tom did you hear that someone new is going to show up?" Edd said suddenly as he continued to draw
"oh really?" I asked
"Yeah!" He said as he grabbed some crayons and started to color the drawing
"from what ive heard he is really messed up in the head" Edd said in a somewhat sad tone of voice, i frowned
"Poor guy, wonder what he has to go through" i said, Matt looked up
"i heard he was from a different country" he said in a sorta proud tone of voice "cool" i said as i started to try and draw a person "i wonder when he will show up" I said now interested in this person.

Edd shrugged and continued to color
"it will probably be soon!" He said smiling "and then we can try and be his friend!!" He said quite happy
"Yeah!" Matt said as he grabbed some crayons...

༺------Later-------༻

It was now after dinner, I was sitting in my room bored, we couldn't have anything in here! But i couldn't stop thinking about thag new guy Edd and Matt were talking about, I new he would probably be my roommate as i didn't have one i glanced over at the empty bed across from me.

I shrugged and laid down, I'll be able to meet the guy soon, i thought to myself a small smile on my face as i drifted off to sleep.

༺-----Tords pov-----༻

I was sitting on the floor looking at the ground, i could feel my face curve into a smile as i looked down i started to giggle as i fell back, the lights cut out and i flinched when they did,  not expecting it, i looked up at thr ceiling and started to think, my smile never left my face.

I tried to remember when I became like this, I new something was wrong with me but I just didn't know what, I was lonely and those people would never let me see anyone sometimes when they came in to give me food they looked weird, almost transparent which led me to believe they weren't real until they let me eat.

I dont know why they looked like that...wait! I do have someone to talk too! I sat up and looked around and spotted them i stood up and walked over
"Hei!" I greeted they looked up at me and gestured for me to sit down with them and I did.

They didn't have a name but that was okay, they Looked like a shadow they had no mouth or nose or ears I think they have eyes but they are just two white shining dots, Me and my friend started to talk, it was really enjoyable they always talked in such a nice tone about things they went through and how they were, they told me how to cope with my feelings and ive been trying tho it isn't working well.

But I didn't mind that! It was okay, and I wouldn't stop trying I wanted to make my friend happy! And so that was my new goal.

༺------the next day------༻

I woke up I guess I had fallen asleep after I finished talking to my friend, I stood up and started to walk around humming loudly as I walked, I wondered when the people would come in hopefully they wouldn't look transparent anymore, I then laid down against one of the walls my humming stopped and I started to laugh, I needed to laugh or scream or just make some type of sound the quietness made me feel crazy! And i didn't like that...

༺-----Toms Pov-----༻

I woke up from the loud bell i yawned and stretched my arms out as i sat up and blinked
"hmm, Breakfast" I mumbled to myself as i got up and changed into some new clothes stretching again. I remembered the dream i had all of the sudden and i stood still rhe shook my head and went to my door and opened it, others were walking out of there rooms all of them going in the same direction, i walked out and then walked to the dining hall looking around for Edd and Matt, i saw them and walked over to them, sitting next to Edd
"Hi Edd and Matt!" I said they looked at me well Matt did Edd looked down and i understood he was seeing the figures again.
I looked at Matt and waved a bit and he waved back
"hi Tom!" He said happily smiling.. 

We soon to called up to go get our food, i noticed Matt was holding Edd's hand but I didn't think much of it we got in line and i started to place the cheep food they gave us on my plate, Edd and Matt didn't have much but at least they were eating right?

༺---After they ate---༻

I was back in my room,in a hour for me it would be time to see my therapist, the. I would head back to my room wait for at least 2 hours and then it was free time after that it was lunch! The days were always the same besides when some people got into fights it wasn't pretty..

I was sitting in my room bored we weren't around to have anything i besides two books, they were picture books and they were short i grabbed one out from underneath my bed and started to read it as there wasn't anything else for me to do as i waited.

༺-----Edd's Pov-----༻
Me and Matt shared a room which was nice  currently we were sitting on the floor talking about random things,
"Have you heard anything new about that new guy?" Matt asked suddenly
"no I haven't" I said sadly
"he does seem dangerous tho, the way the adults were talking about him" i added on as i laid down on the floor looking at Matt who shrugged at what i said
"they're probably just overreacting" he said and i nodded.

"I do want to meet him tho! I wonder what country he's from!" I said trying to make the mood in the room a bit more happy.
"Yeah! I wonder if he could teach us how to speak in his language!" Matt said putting his hands up in the air as he spoke.

Matt looked at me
"when is your therapy session?" He asked and I look at him
"in two hours" i said
" mines in 3!" He said smiling
"i know Matt!" I said looking at him
"oh yeah" he said a bit embarrassed.
Matt just forgot the simple things which was fine but it was just annoying at times having to repeat yourself but that was fine, Matt was a really good guy...

༺---------------------༻

Hope you guys liked this first chapter :D i tried really hard to make it like good so i hope it is good :>

Words 1679