CHAPTER 121-130

return
The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
front page
front page>Yan Ran Susu>The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
Chapter 121 Secondment
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
[ Traditional Chinese version is newly launched on this site, click to read ]

You can search for "The Rebirth of the Last World Guards Your Miaobi Pavilion (imbg.cc)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It wasn't until Peng Yu finished watching that An Ning withdrew from the bed, only to realize that they had forgotten their doctor. He invited them back, but he left them aside. He was very embarrassed and smiled apologetically at her. Laughing, "Doctor, I'm sorry, you're tired. Come here and rest."

Saying that, he helped Yan Yiyi to the sofa in the ward, and then quickly poured her a glass of water, "Come, drink water."

After a while, everyone was sure that Ye Anning's injury had really improved, and they all smiled happily. When they turned their heads, they saw that the young female doctor was holding a water cup with trembling hands and drinking water in small sips.

At first glance, it is obvious that the hands are slightly loose, and everyone thinks that this beautiful doctor has worked so hard to treat An Ning, and everyone seems to have forgotten to thank them.

There was not only a trace of guilt in the hearts of everyone.

"Thank you." Ye Rumo sincerely thanked.

"Thank you." The others expressed their sincere gratitude as well.

Yan Yiyi rested for a while, and her face softened a little. A weak smile appeared on her pure and unparalleled face, which was particularly pitiful.

"No thanks, this captain and little sister once saved me. It's my honor to be able to help you this time. Well, yes, these two crystal cores are returned to you, I can't ask for them."

After speaking, Yan Yiyi reluctantly stood up, then took out the two 4th-level crystal cores that Ye Rumo had given her before, and handed them to Ye Rumo.

Ye Rumo frowned slightly. He didn't seem to have thought that someone would take out the level 4 crystal core that was in his pocket. After a while of silence, he said, "You deserve it."

Yan Yiyi shook her head, "It's not the same, this little sister also helped me save my life."

Naturally, her implication was that one life and one life were worth it.

Ye Rumo shook his head, did not speak, and did not get the crystal nucleus that Yan Yiyi handed over.

Yan Yiyi bit her lip and looked at him stubbornly, her hand holding out the crystal nucleus stretched out straight in front of him, and her big watery eyes stared at him without saying a word.

There seems to be a kind of meaning of "if you don't accept it, I won't take it back".

Ye Rumo was actually not in the mood to push the two crystal nuclei with her here. Since she doesn't want it, she can take it back.

So he didn't say much, just reached out and took the two 4th-level crystal cores and threw them into his pocket, and said lightly, "Thank you."

Then he looked at Peng Yu and said, "Go and give it, by the way, may I ask your surname?"

"My name is Yan Yiyi, yes..." Before she could speak, she was interrupted by Ye Rumo.

"Yin Ren went to confirm with the person in charge of the medical center. We will borrow Miss Yan for a few days and send it back to him when we use it up. Yin Snake, go to inform Yin Tu to pick him up at seven o'clock tonight, and we are going back to the base."