CHAPTER 161-170

return
The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
front page
front page>Yan Ran Susu>The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
Chapter 161 Departure
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last World to Guard Your Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google to check the latest chapter!

In fact, she knows very well in her heart that her love for her eldest brother has been humble and extremely inferior from the last life to the present. She has an inherent concept from the previous life that the eldest brother is too good, but she is not worthy of her.

It's just that in her last life, jealousy turned her into a devil, destroyed everything, and finally destroyed herself.

In this life, this kind of inferiority has made her no longer have the tyranny that destroys everything, but bears the pain alone, dare not say it, and suffers silently in her heart.

It was also this kind of humbleness that made her not dare to step forward, and she didn't even have the courage to face it.

I don't know if she faced her already riddled heart again. After crying, she actually felt a lot easier on her body.

No wonder people often say that crying is a good vent, and that's what they say.

After crying, her mind was no longer in a muddled state, and she gradually woke up.

After sobering up, she made a decision. Since she didn't want to face the two of them, then don't face them. She should leave secretly.

After making this decision, she pulled the clothes on her body, then turned her head silently, secretly glanced at the back of her eldest brother, and said to him silently in her heart: eldest brother, I really hope you can live happily this time. Go down, I won't destroy you again, but... I, I'm not ready to face you, give me a little time, okay? Brother, I'll leave for a while, I'll come back when I'm ready, you must take care, goodbye, brother.

After saying this sentence in her heart, she no longer stopped, turned and left and walked in the direction where she came.

At this moment, Ye Rumo, who was in front of him, seemed to sense something. He turned around abruptly and stared at the corner of the street.

But there was nothing there, the empty street corner, only the zombie corpses with ugly faces were left lying on the ground.

For some unknown reason, he felt an inexplicable pain in his heart just now, as if he had lost something most important. This inexplicable pain made his heart panic completely.

He didn't worry about anything else, he was afraid it had something to do with that girl An Ning.

"Captain Ye, what are you looking at?" Yan Yiyi, who was standing behind Ye Rumo, immediately noticed Ye Rumo looking back and looking uneasy.

She had never seen this look before, because in her eyes, Ye Rumo was a man who was calm and calm at all times. It was the first time she had seen such an obvious emotional state.

She followed his eyes strangely and saw the corner at the end behind her? She took a closer look and saw that there was nothing but the corpse of the zombie, so she asked strangely.

Ye Rumo absentmindedly wanted to shake his head, "It's nothing."

Then he turned his head, forcibly suppressed the restless restlessness in his heart, and continued to kill the zombies in front of him.

With the return of the three major power user teams, the most important thing is that Ye Rumo's lightning group attack and spike is too awesome, it is simply the perfect group attack ability to clean up zombies, and a release can instantly kill a large area of ​​low. Tier Zombies.