CHAPTER 191-200

return
The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
front page
front page>Yan Ran Susu>The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
Chapter 191 Take a Bath
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last World to Guard Your Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google to check the latest chapter!

Regarding the future of the Feng family, this is a very heavy topic. No one has experience in the beginning of the apocalypse and how to survive in the apocalypse.

The original huge family system of the Feng family was basically ruled invalid in the last days, and the strengths that were finally retained were quickly consumed because of the last days.

This is not only a crisis for the entire Feng family, but also a crisis for the entire society.

Of these masters of the Feng family, which one is not a dragon and a phoenix? Naturally, everyone could see clearly. At this time, the fourth elder Feng Bai Li took out a pack of Zou Baba cigarettes from his pocket. As soon as he took out a cigarette, Feng Weiguo scolded him in a low voice, "I didn't see you. My brother is still injured! What are you smoking? Take it back to me."

Feng Baili embarrassedly stuffed the cigarette into the cigarette case again, and then threw the cigarette case on the coffee table. He had a pair of phoenix eyes, the ends of the eyes were very long, slightly raised, and they looked very attractive. With fox eyes, he shrugged and said, "It's not difficult for the Feng family to go on, people need to keep recruiting, especially the awakened ones, the treatment should be good enough, and our hearts should be cold enough and hard enough. , This is the end of the world, don't you understand that the fittest survives, the strong is king! Now there is no legal restraint, whoever has the toughest fist has the right to speak!"

Feng Baili's tone had a strong sarcasm in it.

"The fourth is right," Feng Baiqin's black eyes hidden behind the lenses exuded a calm but wise light, "The Feng family's behavior in the last days must change, we must learn to protect ourselves, we don't go Harm people, but have to guard against them.”

What is the scariest thing in the end of the world? Not those zombies, mutant beasts, but people's hearts! People's hearts are the most terrifying thing, especially in a society without constraints, who knows what kind of monsters and ghosts will change in people's hearts, and they must plan ahead.

"By the way," Feng Baili suddenly thought of a question at this time, "Didn't you and Xiaoru bring back a very powerful ice-type power user? Xiaoru said that she saved you?"

"Yes, she is really powerful." Feng Bai is also rarely able to praise a person so straightforwardly, but this time this little beggar's strength really amazed him.

"Then find a way to keep her." Feng Baili suggested.

Feng Baiyu shook the folding fan in his hand, and said with a look of credit, "Fourth brother, it's up to you, I already told Xiaoru that she must keep this little beggar, to be honest, This little beggar is really cool, but there is a problem."

Seeing the tangled expression on his younger brother's face, Feng Baili raised his eyebrows, "What's the problem?"

"Even this little beggar is too dirty. If she decides to stay, I will urge her to take a bath every day. How could a girl's house be so dirty?" Feng Baiyu thought of her dirty face, A look of disgust.

Feng Baili, "..." He shouldn't be serious with this narcissist.

...

After Ye Anning followed them back to Feng's house, Feng Ruguo let her live in the room next to him.