CHAPTER 181-190

return
The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
front page
front page>Yan Ran Susu>The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
Chapter 181 I Protect You
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last World to Guard Your Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google to check the latest chapter!

On the other side, there were ten second-level zombie dogs. Three of them were killed by the team members, and two were seriously injured. The remaining five were able to fight, but the team members were all lying on the ground.

Feng Baiyu gritted his teeth and resisted the attack of the five zombie dogs.

Ye Anning was surprised to find that he turned out to be a light-type ability user. He directly propped up a mask to protect the three people, and Feng Bai was also outside the mask, because he was still with the third-level zombie. dog fighting.

The five second-level zombie dogs outside hit the mask again and again, Feng Baiyu's face became paler and paler, until at the end he was pale and pale, and it could be seen that his abilities were quickly consumed by the impact of the zombie dogs.

Feng Bai also saw that the explosion of the two cars did not hurt the third-level zombie dog. As soon as he gritted his teeth, his whole body began to glow with a metallic color.

This is a relatively special ability in the gold-type power, which is to metalize the whole body, from the skin to the bones to become metal, and it can instantly have a strong metal-like firmness, which is a skill with an explosive defense value.

It’s just that this skill is not available to all gold-type abilities, and only a few of the gold-type abilities who have reached a certain level of control over gold-type abilities can display the skills.

Feng Baiyi's whole body metallized very quickly, almost instantly, and then slammed into the third-level zombie dog.

There was a loud bang, and the two figures flew out almost at the same time, smashing directly on the ground, each smashing a big hole on the ground, and the dust was flying into the sky.

The three people in the mask couldn't help but open their mouths wide. For a while, they didn't know if Feng Baiyi was still alive.

The two people in the pit and the zombie dog did not stand up for a long time. It seems that this person and the zombie beast are evenly matched, and both sides are injured.

While worrying about the situation of his fifth brother, Feng Baiyu had to resist the impact of the five-headed and second-level zombie dogs. Finally, his face was as pale as paper, a mouthful of blood spurted out, his body swayed twice, and he fell to the ground on his back.

In the end, the only two standing on the scene were Feng Ruguo and Ye Anning, but there were five second-level zombie dogs staring at them.

Feng Baiyu fell to the side, spitting out blood, and his expression became sluggish, but he looked in the direction of Feng Ruguo and shouted out two weak words, "Quick... go..."

Feng Baiyi and the third-level zombie dog still haven't moved, they seem to be knocked unconscious in their respective pits.

Feng Ruguo looked at the five menacing second-level zombie dogs in front of her, and from somewhere she picked up a branch no bigger than an arm and placed it in front of her.

With a trembling voice, she shouted forcefully and calmly, "You...don't come here! I'm not afraid of you!"

If her legs weren't shaking like chaff, her face wasn't covered in tears, and her voice was louder and harder, she might be more imposing and convincing.