CHAPTER 281-290

return
The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
front page
front page>Yan Ran Susu>The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
Chapter 281 Looking for someone
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last World to Guard Your Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google to check the latest chapter!

Du Xun scratched his head a little embarrassedly, "Are you all right?"

I was too fast just now, and I didn't take into account that Doctor Yan was just a healer with scumbag physique.

Yan Yiyi leaned against the wall, gathered up her hair that had been ruffled by the wind while moving at a high speed, and smiled reluctantly, "It's alright, let's go see Sister An Ning first."

After she finished speaking, she walked into the consultation room, and a few people next to her immediately followed, and Du Xun quickly followed.

In the room, Ye Rumo felt someone coming in, and immediately turned around to see Yan Yiyi walking in quickly, he stood up but held An Ning's hand and never let go, "Doctor Yan, Xiao Ning's body temperature is getting hotter. lower and lower."

Yan Yiyi walked quickly to the side of the hospital bed and began to examine An Ning, while everyone waited quietly and anxiously.

However, the expression on Yan Yiyi's face became more and more solemn, and everyone's heart gradually rose to their throats along with her expression.

After a long time, while everyone waited with bated breath, she slowly straightened up.

"Doctor Yan, how is it?" Ye Rumo asked immediately, although there was still no expression on his face at this time, but the anxiety in his eyes could be seen by anyone who knew him well.

Yan Yiyi shook her head sadly, "No, Sister An Ning's internal organs have been severely damaged, and they are actually broken, if not..." She paused before continuing, "If it wasn't for me to use The supernatural ability stabilized her injury, and at this time she would die because her internal organs were completely broken, but I originally thought that An Ning's sister's injury would be stable for at least ten hours, but now it seems that her injury is far worse than I estimated. It's even more serious, I'm afraid it won't last for an hour now."

"impossible!"

"how is this possible!"

"Will not!"

...

The sudden bad news caught everyone by surprise.

But Yan Yiyi nodded slowly, with a very heavy tone, "I want to lie to you too, but Sister An Ning's internal injury is too serious, but my power level is too low, I am very stable Limited, her insides continue to fall apart!"

"Then there is no other way to save her?! Dr. Yan begs you, we can do it no matter what!" Wu Feifan stood aside, crying and pleading.

Everyone else looked at her with red eyes. Yan Yiyi also had a big head. She thought for a while, "Maybe find a power user with a healing power level of two or above and can treat internal injuries!"

Everyone is silent, where can I find a healer with a level two or above at this time?

The ability user of the healing system is originally a phoenix feather water chestnut, not to mention a high-level one. Everyone is constantly thinking about it. Where can I find such a person? !

At this moment, Ye Rumo suddenly asked, "Doctor Yan, if you do your best, how long can you keep Xiao Ning without incident?"

Yan Yiyi was stunned for a moment, looked at Ye Rumo, and then pondered for a while before saying, "If I use the ability to stabilize An Ning's injuries while absorbing the recovery ability, I should be able to last for four hours. It's the limit of what I can do."