CHAPTER 151-160

return
The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
front page
front page>Yan Ran Susu>The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
Chapter 151 Level 1 Defense
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last World to Guard Your Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google to check the latest chapter!

Everyone stopped and saw that the zombies ignored them and approached their base step by step, panicking in their hearts.

The zombies are besieging the city, the zombies are going to besiege the city!

Fu Zhe immediately ordered two more wind-type abilities, including Rao Yu, "Rao Yu, Lu Hao, I want you to rush back to the base as quickly as possible, tell the headquarters the information here, and tell the headquarters. The advice we give is defense."

In his opinion, the siege of zombies is an unavoidable result, so let's take good defense.

"Yes."

The two of them took their orders and left. The strange thing was that they showed wind-type abilities and their speed increased. When they skipped over the zombies, the zombies simply ignored the two of them, ignored them, and walked towards the base. go.

Fu Zhe was also shocked when he saw this scene, and his intuition told him that this time the leader of the zombie seemed to be unexpectedly intelligent.

Others are also rushing to the base, but their speed is not as fast as the wind power user, but fortunately, as long as they are not too close, these zombies will not attack them, they can be far away. Walk with them to the base far away.

But they had to get to the base before the zombies arrived.

Everyone here is running as fast as possible, only Ye Anning is swaying slowly behind.

Seeing that she was about to be unable to keep up with everyone's footsteps, Fu Zhe stopped and glanced at her, then walked over, carried Ye Anning on his back, and left.

After running all the way, they finally arrived at the gate of the base before the zombie siege.

At this time, everyone was tired, especially Fu Zhe, because he was still carrying Ye Anning on his back.

After entering the base, except for Fu Zhe, who put down Ye Anning and found someone to take her to the temporary resettlement center, everyone else rushed to the headquarters.

There is still about half an hour, and the first batch of zombies may arrive in front of the gate of the base. The base has already made preparations because they sent someone to send a letter before, but this is the first time the base has encountered zombies since the establishment of the base. The siege, although the time is tight, but because of the usual well-trained, some of them are still carried out in an orderly manner.

...

drop! drop! drop!

Inside the No. 3 base, a siren sounded, but the siren was not the same as the air defense siren before the end of the world.

Instead, it was a dull electronic sound, and the spread was limited to the interior of the base.

Because zombies, mutant beasts, etc. have their own auditory systems and are very sensitive, they can try not to make noise in the wild, otherwise they will be attracted by the sound, and the surrounding zombies or mutant beasts will follow the sound. , very dangerous.

At this time, the Yinlong people who were about to leave the apron stopped when they heard the alarm sound.

"Is something wrong?" Du Xun said in a low voice, looking at the apron staff who were walking towards them and seemed to be very nervous.