CHAPTER 141-150

return
The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
front page
front page>Yan Ran Susu>The rebirth of the apocalypse protects you
Chapter 141 Dreams and Reality
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last World to Guard Your Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" on Google to check the latest chapter!

After a while, the young man answered without disappointing him, "Okay then."

But Ye Ruyan didn't dare, he pointed angrily at his elder brother, "Why do you agree to him! Big brother! Are you confused! No, I don't agree! This family has her without me, and I without her!" "

Ye Rumo looked at his younger brother who was only two years younger than him, and said very seriously, "Ye Ruyan, you are no longer a child. Use your brain before you speak. You don't need to talk about it, I promise."

The screen continued to change, and in the barren darkness, a figure with its own light source suddenly appeared.

The man walked step by step from a distance, and the young Ye Rumo stood there alone, as if waiting for the man to come.

The man walked closer and waved to Ye Rumo who was standing there, "Little Mo."

Ye Rumo stepped forward and called out in a choked voice, "Father."

Ye Junzhao patted Ye Rumo's shoulder, showing a smile of encouragement, "You did a good job, Xiaomo, I'm sorry, my father broke his promise, and you have to take good care of your brother and sister from now on."

"Father, I, I can't do it, come back."

"Xiao Mo, believe in yourself, you can do it, come on, your father will definitely watch you from afar." As he spoke, Ye Junzhao's figure gradually disappeared, as if preparing to disappear into the darkness again.

Ye Rumo shouted anxiously, "Father, don't go, father!"

But what responded to him was Ye Junzhao's receding back...

In an open space in the village, Ye Anning squatted in front of Ye Rumo, wiping the sweat from Ye Rumo's forehead with her sleeves from time to time, and muttered to herself, "Strange, why is my eldest brother so full of hair? Khan, who shouted 'father, father', did he dream of his father?"

Xiao V also came over at this time, tilted his meow head and looked at it for a while, "I don't know, the master brain can't scan people's dreams, so I don't know either."

Ye Anning flexed her fingers and flicked its small forehead, "Even if it can be scanned, it's not allowed! You can't spy on other people's secrets!"

Little V very humanely raised her two front paws to cover the place where she was crushed by her head, applied for grievance, "Oh", and then obediently lay on her shoulders without making a sound.

Ye Anning continued to help Ye Rumo wipe the sweat, "Why can't Big Brother wake up? Did he fall into a nightmare?"

"It should be." Xiao V studied for a while before saying.

"Big brother looks so uncomfortable, Mad, I'm going to kill that damn Corpse Whisperer!" Ye Anning was angry, really angry, how could she bear to see him, the elder brother she had been guarding so carefully uncomfortable.

"Ah, master, the location of the corpse whisperer has been determined, shall we kill him now?"

"Of course, lead the way."

Xiao V squatted on Ye Anning's shoulder and guided her to the largest courtyard in the village.

He stretched out a small claw and pointed at the courtyard, "It's here, the Corpse Whisperer is hidden in this courtyard, and this should be its lair."