PROLOGUE

This story is set up in the 1900s and it's an abo. This is a larry fanfic. I always wanted to write an abo because I love reading it. There will be side ships. This is an abo and an old time story, so

🌻My omegas will be wearing dresses even if it's a male, more over that Harry in a dress is my weakness.

🌻English isn't my first language. So please put up with my grammar mistakes and shits

🌻Harry is the omeaga coz he is my mummy and baby

So let's get started

"Louis, My dear baby come're. How many times do I want to call you? Just stop runnin' around the house little boy."
Bernadette ran behind the 8 year old alpha ,the boy just being his usual naughty and cheerful self. She caught a hold of his wrist after so many futile attempts, his chestnut hair bouncing around.
" can you atleast once listen to your mother? You've to be the role model for your your younger brother Louis. See, Liam is going to do all what his elder brother does. Or do I have to report this to your Father?would you want that young man?"
She asked the little alpha with so much terror she can put on in each words, glaring at the boy. She is so annoyed with her child.
" No momma, please don't tell Papa about this. I'll be your good boy from now on. But I'm proud that my little brother is following my path. " The boy said with a giggle.
" Louis, come on. We should run back to our room. Papa is ' re. " The baby alpha running through the corridor towards the mother - son duo with fright in his brown eyes.
" you're 7 Liam, are you afraid of Papa even now? " Louis asked him in a mocking tone. His little brother was so nervous and panting.
"Don't act like you're brave Loueh, I know you fear him the most. Now come with me unless you want to get beaten with his wand. " Liam grabbed Louis's hand and drag him to the corner of their mansion where their room is located.
---------------------------------------

The Tomlinsons were the prestigious landlords of Idrewol since 1762. Frederick Tomlinson being the current landlord of Idrewol from his ripe age of 17. Bernadette was his third wife.
She had given birth to his second child. As his wish the child being an alpha he named the boy after the king of france 'Louis the great' and the second name of the child after his father - William. The baby alpha was a literal copy of him with bright blue eyes and light feather like hair only nose and lips inherited from his mother. The baby even got his accent and he was sure the boy would take after his personality and his alpha can't be anymore proud. Villard Domenic was Louis's elder brother. Frederick Tomlinson's alpha son from his second wife. The young man was all his mother and now 20 years old. He was always on his father's side.

-----------------------------------------

The little lads were running towards their room, Louis was stopped by his elder brother.
" Liam, go to your room! How many times I have told you go and play with the kids in the slums and leave my brother alone. I don't even know why our Papa let you stay here. Look at you, how pathetic! You should have reached where your mother is." The ruthless alpha spat at the young boy, venom dripping down from his tongue. He felt some relief when he found pools of tears in Liam's eyes.
" just stop this Villard. He is our brother. He's livin' in his father's house and you have no right to mock him. You can't make me stay away from my brother." Louis pushed his elder brother, Villard stumbling on his steps and shielded his little brother who had tears spilling over his cheeks.
" oh, now you raised your voice to your brother for this bastard Louis. He's not our real brother. His mother never married our father. One day you'll find the true colours of this little fellow. Then you'll remember your elder brother, my baby brother. This lad is such a misfortune. No doubt why this bastard never got to see his mother. " Liam no other way but cry to his elder brother's harshness.
" go to your rooms you two fools. You two know what Papa will do if he come to know you were playing with those stray kids before. "
Louis wanted to continue his glaring game to his brother. But the boys ran away hearing their father's footsteps. The old alpha had a presence. Everyone would fear at his single breath. His each movement with dominance made the whole castle bow their head in submission. Villard came into his posture of a calm obedient servent at the voice of his father.
" Villard, go call Bernadette and inform her to meet me in my study." Villard nodded and ran towards the her chamber. The Man's footsteps echoed in the air as he walked towards the said room.

-----------------------------------------------

" Bernadette, I know you've been seeking for new maids for a while. I've found someone for you. They are a married couple. Albert styles and his wife Mary." He informed her with in his low voice, sitting in his chair made of mahagony. The room just bathed crimson , the evening sun rays filtering through the windows.
" I'm really grateful for your concern, my alpha. But what about their accommodation? "
" they can live in our old out house." He proposed.
" sir, I'd love to meet them".

-------------------------------------------------

Meeting the Styles couple was quiet appealing for Bernadette. She asked all the questions she wanted to know about them and their work. The couple had two omega children, a boy and a girl.
"Your children can come to our house Mary, I've got two children and your babies can play with them while you work here. " she told Mary wholeheartedly. "How old are they? "
" my boy is five and my girl is young. She's just two." Bernadette smiled at the mention of Mary's children.
" can I meet your children Mary?"
" they are asleep now Madame. I can wake them up". Mary turned to her children. " no need of that Mary, I'll meet them some other time."
Bernadette walked away flashing a smile at Mary, the bottom of her gown sweeping the floor. She just reached the door of her children's room and stays there mesmerized seeing both of them enjoying their little world.
"My boys,guess what? You're gonna get new friends ". She interrupted the boys.
" who's that momma? " Liam asked curiosity lingering in his voice.
"We've hired now servents in our kitchen little alpha and they have two children to play with you two." She said as she walked towards the lads.
" are the kids alphas,momma?" Louis asked like it's the most important thing in the world.
" no baby, they're omegas". She replied petting her son's hair.
" there is no fun in playing with omegas. They are always literally crying. " Louis said disgusted.
" where did you get that idea from young man? " she asked crouching down to him rolling her eyes at him.
" that's how they're momma!". He stated it like a universal fact.
" but I cry too, you also cry when Papa scolds you. Does that mean we're omegas? " Liam asked in confusion sitting on the edge of the bed. " Villard always say alphas are not meant to cried whenever I cry. Does that make me an omega momma? ". Bernadette walked towards the boy placing him on her lap. "It does not work like that baby. Villard was just Joking with you two." She placed a kiss on the boy's forehead.
" you can't ignore me momma, I want a kiss too". Louis climbed on to the bed behind his mother wrapping his tiny arms around her neck kissing her hair. The mother and children giggled happily.
" you two can wait till tomorrow to meet those little bugs. Now,my little Darlings, come and have dinner". She really hoped her boys becomes the most best alphas of their town.

----------------------------------------------

So, that was the prologue. I hope you enjoyed it.

The pic in the starting of the chapter is Frederick Tomlinson. (Idk who that is, I got that pic from Pinterest ).

This is Bernadette Tomlinson, Louis's mother.

Harry's mother, Mary

Published on: 21 June 2022