CHAPTER 12

His mother left him in solitary in his misery. The little boy was flabbergasted, afraid and himself. He craved to be near some, to have someone to cuddle into a warm sheet away from all the yarns of the outer world. Their realm of them as his omega craved. He cried to get crowded near his mother, the natural scent of rosemaries knitted with her sweat.

Harry's obscured vision was only accentuated by the abundance of teardrops leaving his eyes. His skin was burning it felt like the cells were peeling off. His new warm clothes were welded to his body with the amount of slickness oozing out of his quivering hole. He craved something to soothe his suffering.

A nest!

A nest like his mama told him. A nest that solely belongs to him. He heard that once when Miss. Lennox taught them in one of their lectures how important it was for an omega to nest once their heat arrives. He felt nothing other than a mere joke then that only clingy ones do all that. He noticed how his mother took his and Rhea's little cloth pieces and their late father's clothes with her to the heat house when her heat enters.

Harry stumbled upon his bed all in his fours. His clouded eyes found the little wardrobe that was situated in the corner of their room. He slid out of the bed and stepped on shaky legs aiming at the shelf. He clutched onto the knob pulling it a little hard after an unfruitful attempt. The impatience in him was raging eliciting a mewl from him. Finally, he was over the Moon when he found the pieces of his mother and sister. He hurriedly scooped them up in his sweaty hands allowing himself to bathe in their scent.

It was soothing! His eyes found an old Cotton shirt on the corner. He could not help but let out the dews formed inside his eyes at the sight. A sob trapped inside his throat as he took it and placed it near his nose and exhaled deeply causing a whimper to leave from the omega.

His father.

The warmth he missed in every single heartbeat. He reminisced about those rough fingers running through his hair softly, placing a kiss on them. How his father smiled at him when he pulled the bristles of his chest hair.

He will get past this. However, the whimpers pushing past his lips suggested otherwise.

                                    ❇

"It's such glad news, Mary. Our little Harry had bloomed, yet you ain't celebrating it. You should be happy!" Bernadette announced as she heard the news about the omega from his mother.

"I'm delighted, madame! At the same time, it's scary. I can't see my baby in pain. He was writhing in that bed and crying for me." The unshed tears burned her eyes.

"I understand you, Mary!" Bernadette put an arm around her should and continued her speech." It might be hard for you to see him hurt. But you know it is a part of our lives and how it is important for us being an omega. His body is getting ready to mother a pup." She inhaled a deep breath.
"I was also very tense when my Louis and Liam had their first rut. Hell! My Louis was not even near me. But we have to stay steady only to keep our children less worried and have them in a peaceful heat or rut. "

Mary's features went relieving tension after the Lady's words. She could not help but smile wide at Bernadette's enthusiasm never decreased after hearing the news.

"I really can't digest, Mary! Heavens, that little five-year-old had become an adult omega now. Oh, God! There must be alphas going on crazy for such a sweet creature like him. We should find the best alpha in town for him." That words hurt Mary's core. The thought of the future always scared her yet she never forgot to smile at Bernadette in the hope of everything was going to be alright.

                                    ❇

Harry discerned his omega was voracious even though he battled to finally make a livable nest for himself. It somewhat looked beautiful in its gloriously messy state containing the things that belonged to his mother, father and sister. It even contained those broken bangle pieces Niall gifted him the other day(not gifted, he demanded it from Niall as he found them pretty !)