CHAPTER 14

"This is the garden, we used to play here when we were kids. This is the most beautiful place in the whole mansion. The view from this side of this balcony is so amazing. You can find Madame Bernadette often here." Harry was walking through the corridor introducing each corner of the mansion to Adonis. The omega roamed his eyes all over the place with utmost curiosity taking each Harry's words in. He found the faint smile sweep on the omega's lips as a compliment for his service.

"It's absolutely gorgeous!" He heard Adonis gasp beside him, his eyes wide. Harry chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" The boy asked with a smirk.

Harry's smile dropped in the instant. A nervous frown replaced the grin on his features. Now the omega will complain to his sister about him for laughing at her brother.

He really did something wrong. Didn't he?

"I-I didn't mean it". He stuttered pathetically.

"Hey, why are you so nervous? I just teased you -"

"It's Harry, Sir!" The omega beamed.

"And Harry, It's not Sir!" The boy snickered holding a mirth in his eyes. "It's Adonis. You can call me Addie! Everyone calls me that and I like it."

"As you wish, Sir- No, Addie!" Giggles of the young omegas echoed throughout the hallway and neither of them minded it.

They proceeded their stroll through the alleys sharing more stories and experiences.

"Who are your friends then? Tell me about'em." The boy insisted.

"I don't have a lot of them. Niall, Liam, Zayn and....and Louis." Harry felt his voice becoming heavier at the mention of the last name. His friend. The one he hadn't known in approximately ten summers. The one that pierced his heart at every beat. He closed his eyes recollecting the voice of his beloved playmate.
"Louis and Liam are brothers. Yeah, they are the sons of Madame Bernadette and Mr Tomlinson. Both are alphas." He continued nonchalantly.

Harry paused on his way abruptly in front of the mahogany door of the specific chamber. Adonis observed Harry's impassive features deeply before unwrapping his question.

"What's inside this room?" Harry said nothing. Nevertheless, Adonis was determined." Come on, Harry. Open this door!" Harry nodded reluctantly and pushed the handle. The whole room came into their view. The faded smell of dust and old clothes hit their nostrils, bringing a faded memory to Harry's senses.

The room belonged to the one, Louis! The chamber was once filled with the alpha's scent and giggles, his absolute presence was now void of any life within it. He knew Bernadette made the servants clean the room once in a while. She wanted everything the best for her child.

They entered the room in faltering steps.  Adonis went near the curtain-enclosed window and opened the door causing the air to flow inside like a stream. The sun's rays made a halo of blue through the fabric of the curtains.

Everything felt the same inside the room except the existence of that single soul.

"So this is Louis William Tomlinson's bed chamber?"  Adonis smirked, enduring the atmosphere tangled in the room.

"How did you know that?" Harry was amused.

"So it is right, then!"

"Say how you know it!" Harry insisted.

"The name is written here in this book, silly."  The boy giggled.

They pranced around the room until Adonis was stunned with another question.