Chapter 7: Tomorrow

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters mentioned, they all belong to Koyoharu Gotouge and Ufotable.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Sanemi POV:
I came to speak to Kiyomi-Chan to ask her for relationship advice. Kiyomi-Chan has never been in a relationship but she's naturally gifted with good advice.

"So, Kiyomi-Chan, how do you suspect that I ask Kochou out?"

"Hmm, well it would help to build up some confidence first!"

She finishes her sentence then continues eating her ramen noodles as we walk. I nod as if to agree with her, very obvious, statement.

"Onii-Chan, It would also help to build up a better relationship with her first."

"We already have a good relationship between us."

"Hm, you could try to ask her if you could call each other by your first names."

"She'd never agree to that. She's seems uncomfortable just being close to me."

"Onii-Chan, we as women are complicated but we do have our ways."

"Okay, you're not helping very much."

"Well, you won't take my advice. If you ask for advice from me then take it."

"Fine, fine, what do you suggest I do?"

"You could.... Hmm, you could ask her to go out to town and eat lunch with you."

"That's too obvious, she'll know that I'm trying to ask her on a date."

She gives me a glare as if silently telling me to just do it.

"Fine, I'll do it."

She finishes swallowing her ramen and opens her mouth to speak.

"Say, when's the wedding? And when am I gonna be an aunt?"

"I don't know."

I then suddenly realize what she just said and I turn bright red.

"You know what, I'm going back to my estate I'll see you tomorrow at Hayami-Chan's estate for brunch."

"Bye, Onii-Chan! Say hi to Genya-Kun for me!"

"No can do, munchkin. He's out on a mission for the next week or so."

"Awww fine. I guess I'll have to pass by after he comes back."

"Sure, come by whenever you want, you little gremlin."

She smiles and waves as I walk back to my estate. She then starts baby-crying because she realizes she's out of ramen. I chuckle slightly at her childish behavior. I walk back to my estate and as soon as I enter, my crow lands on my shoulder and begins to speak.

"KAW KAW Kochou Kanae requests to eat lunch with you tomorrow! I REPEAT Kochou Kanae requests to eat lunch with you tomorrow! KAW KAW"

The crow flies off and I run to my bed as I flip down and smile. I haven't had a genuine smile in a while. The last time I had a genuine smile was when I first met Kochou. Tomorrow.. is gonna be the day I finally get to understand her more.

———————————————

This was a short chapter but it's the best I can do right now! I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully I can get a longer chapter out by the 25th.