Chapter 10: Revealed

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters mentioned, they all belong to Koyoharu Gotouge and Ufotable.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Kanae POV:
I'm getting my blood test today! I finally get to find out how many kids I'm having! (And their gender(s) but who cares about gender) I also get to find out who the father of my child is!

*knock knock*

"Ah, come in!"

"Konichiwa, Kanae."

"Ara Ara~ Konichiwa, Sanemi-Kun!"

It feels strange calling him that, even though I'm the one that asked to address him that way.

"Mini kocho-Chan said she almost has the blood test ready for you."

"Ah, perfect! I'm just gonna get dressed really quickly."

I was still in my yukata (more of a robe) so I did need to get dressed for the day.

"Right, I'll wait for you outside your door."

He left and I quickly got dressed.

—————— Time Skip

"What do you think Sanemi-Kun?"

I could tell he was flustered. (Or at least shocked) He seemed to be at a loss for words.

"You look nice. Mini Kocho-Chan should have the blood test ready now."

"Yes, of course! Let's go."

He walks me to room 4 and Shinobu-Chan comes in later to get my blood sample.

——————— Time Skip

Sanemi-Kun had already walked me back to my room. The blood test isn't supposed to be finished for another half an hour. So, what should I do in the meantime? As I'm thinking, I look over at Sanemi-Kun, who was sitting in a chair next to my bed, reading a book. He looked angry? Maybe frustrated? It's hard to tell. He's always been very hard to read.

"You've been staring an awfully long time."

"Ah- Watashi no warui, Sanemi-Kun!" (My bad, Sanemi-Kun!)

He simply looks back to the door, as he was before. Then, Shinobu-Chan bursts in.

"Né-San! The test is done processing!"

"Oh, what wonderful news!"

"I haven't looked over it yet, I want you to do it."

"Alright then."

We all head into my study room (which is becoming Shinobu-Chan's after we get the test results) to look over the test.

"It'll just take me a moment to put the results through, Né-San!"

She moved some buttons on the machine and then the results printed. She begins to read the results.

"Alright let's see. According to the blood test, you're having twins. Two girls. The father of this child is- ...Shinazugawa-San.."

—————————-
Author-Chan: Hello! Sorry about the cliffhanger! But be thankful that you didn't get the second option. I was going to leave it at an even bigger cliffhanger and just have Shinobu say "The father of the child is...." and then end it there. I decided that was mean on my behalf so there ya go!