Chapter 1: Who is that?

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is cham I'm 23 years old and it's always been my dream to be a director. I've known Druski since diapers. he's always been my biggest fan;

"Girl you is ugly as hell. Lookin like the ni*ga off boondocks" Druski yells at me from the driver's seat of the car with me in the passenger.

" boy shut the hell up and let me do my makeup before I get on ur a*s" I respond. I was doing my makeup in the car because I knew I was on my way to meet the one and only... URBAN WYATT. 

He had always been an inspiration to me in shooting all Jack's covers not to mention he was exactly my type. Dru told me he was gonna introduce us at the derby because he thinks we'd get along and I agree. But, I have the attention span of a goldfish so I might have forgotten that that was today (as to why my makeup was getting done in the car)...

"How far are we bestie?" I ask in a sweet tone now remembering that he holds my fate in his hands.

" 4 minutes away bestie" Dru mocks back.

When we arrived we were escorted to a special box seating away from the crowds

"DAYYYYUMM THIS IS NICCCEEEE" I yell forgetting that not only Druski could hear me. 
"It sure is." urban says to me in the smoothest voice you've ever heard. like jazz in the evening.  

this man is fine.

"nice to meet you. ur name iss???" he asks inquisitively with a smile on his face

"god damn urb I ain't even got her through the door and you pouncing on the girl like a damn hyena let the girl get past smooth guy" Druski interrupts 

Urban gestures for me to follow him into a quaint little corner where we still have a view of the derby. Everyone is occupied so were able to just focus on each other.

"so your name shawty?" he shoots out with passion

"Cham" I hold my hand out to shake "nice to meet you "smooth guy" " I respond

he kisses my hand unexpectedly, making me feel a tingle inside

"ur beautiful. where you from?"

" I was born in new york but I live in Atlanta now. what about you"

" u already know baby the k-y, Louisville" he goofs

this went on for what felt like five minutes but was really more like 50. We had a couple of drinks and a little more conversation. He was so easy to talk to and had so many more layers than I was expecting. I was intrigued. He was all I wanted, smart, funny, has a job, the total package. soon he and I had to break our conversation so he could take some photos for jack. 

"soo how was that sis" druski quizs

"It was great he is amazing I was not expecting that much of a connection and lemme just say he is even finer in person." 

" he's not that fine but okay I'm glad u is happy" 

I roll my eyes "aint nooo body ask if your gorilla built a*s think that man is fine. He is very cute TO ME!!"

"sheesh shawty you like him like that? you ain't even get the digis babes, chill out" Druski jokes

He was right I cant let this end. we had a spark and I knew that I needed THEM DIGITS so i was gonna get THEM DIGITIS 

in the next chapter