Chapter 20: MIRROR

HAHAHHHHAHAHAH MUHAHHAHHA YOU HAVE A BUFFER CHAPTER ON A CLIFFHANGER!!! OK, SO THIS IS FROM URBAN'S PERSPECTIVE ENJOY!!

--------------------------------------------------------

I spent the entire day just thinking of ways to tell cham.

I was at my comfort place: olive garden.

there was only one in all of new york so I was in times square in an olive garden bathroom looking in the mirror.

practicing ways to tell her i cheated

"cham, I made a mistake." 

or  maybe

"i acedently cheaated?"

or even

"I have something to tell you"

maybe a mixture of them all

It was around 5 pm and I had been there for a good 20 miniutes when I got a call from jack.

"hey urban where you at?" jack asks

"um im in the bathey room whats up" i respond

"I just wanted to ak you something. its light just need my bestfreind"

"ok whats it"

"I have feelings for this girl and I know that if I were to act on it alot of people may get hurt. I might even loose her as a freind. I just wanna know if im tweaking or if I should say something"

"You know what jackman if you like them i say risk it. why are you doubting yourself your jack harlow. you could pull any girl. If you think that you might hurt someone dont worry about it. If they hurt they hurt" 

we talked on the phone for another 40 miniutes after that. I got an uber made it to the venue got to the trailer all that before hanging up.

It was great to always have a best freind that can cheer me up just by being in my presence.

I know im the dumbest guy on earth but for that 40 minuites it was all good. 

until I get a text from cham.

chamy

hey urby qq do you wanna meet my brother and his family tomorrow?

urby

i would like to if i could make it 

when?

chamy

around 9-9:30 at this mcdonalds in brooklyn

urby

yeah i can why brooklyn though

chamy

its the only mcdonalds in ny that has a play area

urby

woooow ok then seee you then 

chamy

ok xx

I know i was supposed to tell her tonight but I just couldn't.

 So tomorrow. 

until then I was a photographer and an artist

rather than a cheater and a lier

(this is what this chapter makes me think of)