Chapter 3: Finally 🤠

"Tell me about your family" urban asks me high out of his mind

"they are... well they are alive for one," I respond also extremely high

"I feel the same way they never thought I would be successful and look at me now. In a 5-star hotel with a lovely woman smoking some whaheed" (that's how he said it wha-heed)

"I am a middle child so I was alone with my thoughts most of my life that's how I was able to write and film and direct so much."

"I feel that I use to be the subject of a lot of one person shoots"

There was a knock at the door.

"room sevice"

"Ill get it" urban walked to open the door

in came what seemed to be a mountain of food. Omg, I was so high literally felt like was in heaven.

" This is for you." he handed me THE BEST chocolate chip cookie I have ever ever ever had. orgasmic. literally.

"I have never been more attracted to anyone," I scream as I hopped into his arms with him now holding me up as we kiss squeezing my a*s.

Our lips become one as we begin to breathe heavily. He walks us towards the bed and flops me down.

"should i-" I say out of breath but still very high

"no. I've been waiting to taste this from the first second i saw you." he responds breathing heavily

he kisses me passionately on the lips with me on the edge of the bed and my stomach facing up. He kisses me down my body from my neck to my breasts to my belly button and finally down to my ...

I start to moan as he vigoursily licks and licks.

it felt amazing.

and he knew what he was doing.

"Urban don't- stop don't- stop" I scream

he sticks two fingers in entering and exiting. He used his other hand to hold on to my breast making me feel like I was floating.

soon I came... and he made sure to make sure it was all gone.

"you got that good punani," he says and I giggle. I have never had someone make me laugh after.

"Are you ok that we didn't go all the way?" I asked still very out of breath

and in the most wonderful silk smooth velvety voice urban says to me " That was all the way. you came and I'm a giver, cham. I'm happy as long as you are happy and I can tell by the way you're still breathing you are"

is it just me or is he perfect?

and he is really good with his tongue... and his hands

We ended our night watching when harry met sally and finishing our neglected room service (most importantly that god damn chocolate chip cookie)