Chapter 12: him and me

*this one will probably be super long well longer than the others. I will include a crazy amount of photos so yeah enjoy a Wattpad romcom! (rated r) 

(for rad)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just gonna hop right into it. I haven't talked to urban since that night. Tee and I have been closer than ever. But Urban and I? yeah it's been a little rocky. It's been about a week since the party and urban went back to his and Jack's place. He's been distant and I guess I understand that. No response to any of my texts.

I last texted him about 4 days ago.

chamy

wyd? miss you!

No response.

Until right now. 

Urby

can I take you out to lunch today? maybe around 11? I know I haven't texted you in a while so I understand if you wouldn't wanna see me. I'll be waiting at rays on the river all day. Miss you

now of course I'm already getting my hair done and picking out my outfit in my head as we speak because I would never turn down free food and/or the chance to get dressed up. but I couldn't let him know that. I need to act like I care that he ghosted me. 

But i didn't because I don't.

Chamy

get your wallet ready. I will be there. miss you too

I used a lot of periods for a serious and passive-aggressive feel and now I'm on my way to dinner.

I left the house at 11 knowing im about 20 minutes from the place. I put on my most ok outfit in case there is a rejection coming.

I love it so I know that at least I can take cute pictures after

urban picked a corner seat with a geat view of the river.