Chapter 31- the end.

Okay, so somethings we need to clear up;

- Our honeymoon was in tulum, mexico for 11 days. It was beautiful wonderful and amazing.

- As we all know I got Urban three wedding gifts. one of which was panic at the disco. For the others, I got him an office space decked out with a new camrea and all the filming/ backdrop equitment needed and a frickin supreme meeting (basically meaning he could pitch a clothing line or item to them giving them the freedom to sign him as a designer). It was bound to happen everything he wears is supreme.

how you ask?

lets just say lucy and santi are magicians with the tricks of witches.

- don't worry tho, Urban HAD to upstage me so he made sure that we made a detor on our way home... out to colorado. Where he, you guessed it, BOUGHT US A VACATION HOME. of course a nice quaint little cabin but A CABIN NONE THE LESS

- Lastly, do you rember the flashdrive tee gave us? well, get ready for this

- Lastly, do you rember the flashdrive tee gave us? well, get ready for this. On it... was our sex tape. editied togother at least 3 angles, good quality video (almost too good) but I can't say that it was not extremely hot. and I especilly cant say urban and I didn't do anything while it played in the background.

---------------------------------------------------

2 years later, on december 12th.

I was on my way to my yearly doctor's visit after an amazing morning. honestly, I just slept in but the day before, My show (approved for filming over a year ago) was finally fully done ready for air and urban was done touring in just 2 days.

I hadn't seen him in 3 weeks since his last pit stop here.

I facetimed him the entire ride to the doctors and hung up right when I got to the door.

It seemed routine as usual.

We did all the measurements, the weight, the blood, the urine and I felt fine.

"cham, I have some... news for you" my doctor says.

"ok whats up?" i say

"you are... 21 days pregnant," she says.

I went through every emotion possible twice

and landed on excitment.

"but im on birth control" i say knowing that means nothing but just wanting to mention it