Chapter Two

Riot grinned wickedly as he saw how quickly the man responded. Caressing the man's chin, the demon watched in amusement as the man tried to suppress a whine.

"Carlton....it's simple," he hissed. "All you have to do is submit..."

"....n-no."

Riot smiled as he felt the man's pulse racing.

"Stubborn," he mused. His white eyes narrowed dangerously and he hummed. "I like that."

Riot's movements were slow and deliberate, making Carlton's heart pound harder, the man's breathing trembly and soft. The demon growled low and tantalizingly trailed a clawed finger across the man's jawline, seeing the man tense and shudder.

Dropping the claw, Riot hummed as he began to slide it down the man's back, drooling as the man's back arched away from that touch. The long tongue flicked out once and picked up the emotions of the man.

Fear. Confusion. And something else...so...so completely... Riot didn't know what it was but it was utterly wonderful.

And he didn't want it to end anytime soon.

Riot sneered.

"You need me, Carlton," he purred. "More than you know..."

"I—-don't!" Drake gasped out as the being flipped him back around...which made things even worse. Now he had to look at the thing! The demon growled low and groped and touched him, dipping his large head down so their faces almost touched.

"Oh, but you do... I'm going to give you exactly what you need...."

Drake turned his head away. He knew he was no match for this demon. This thing was so much bigger and stronger than him. Possibly smarter? Drake didn't know and he didn't want to find out. The only thing on his mind right now was escape.

His eyes darted across the lab, trying to find the intercom button. He knew it was somewhere around here and he tried frantically to find it. He was determined that he wasn't going to become some demon's fuck toy!

His hands were clinging to that massive wrist as the gigantic hand grasped his thigh. It made it all the worse because Drake could feel just how big and strong this demon actually was.

Riot liked how the man felt beneath his hands. The man had many curves to his slender brown body...perfect for using in the most wicked ways imaginable. He relished the fact of how utterly weak this human was in comparison to him. It wouldn't take long for this little snack to submit to him.

Riot wasn't one to fuck any human much less any other demon, in fact, he hated when others did so, but he wouldn't mind touching and teasing now and then.

No, that wasn't Riot's intention. He just wanted to have a passenger. Of course, he had been through plenty passengers and had even successfully bonded with them, but he had killed them off before they could actually achieve the "marriage" stage. Why he had killed them off was only a secret Riot knew.

And he had continued with his "host hopping" for many, many years. He swore that if he had found the right passenger then he would return back to the demon realm for at least a week.

Not that he was complaining. Riot was the team leader of the demons. Respected. Revered. Important. But there was something about the human world that seemed.... intriguing.

Riot's tongue curled out to show off its length at the panting, gasping man before him. He chuckled when he saw the man's eyes widen in naked wonder and horror at the dripping tongue.