Chapter Four

"There is no reason for you not to want me," Riot growled as he slowly, softly pressing against the man, crushing their bodies together.

Carlton whined at the intrusion of personal space but Riot didn't stop or seem to care.

"You're going to love it, princess. The feel of me inside of you...the things we could do together. And no one would know. No one would see. No one would care. It would just be us. Our own world...."

Riot smirked as he dipped his head down closer.

"Just us, little snack. Just you and me. Think about what we could accomplish together. We both have the intelligence to make better decisions and I have the strength to keep us alive. Think about it. I'm a demon. I could give you anything you wished. You said you wanted revenge on Brock? Well....ask me and I'll see what I can do. If not..."

Carlton felt that gigantic finger caressing him under his chin. It made his tongue tingle just a bit. He didn't think a creature this large and strong could be so gentle. And he was. Riot was very careful of how he handled Carlton.

Humans were fragile creatures, after all.

"We're going to have so much fun together," Riot whispered, voice silky smooth it almost made Carlton melt. "You'll enjoy how well I can make you feel. When I'm inside and out, it doesn't make a difference. You're still mine and you won't be home until I've fully claimed you."

That seemed to register something with the demon. Riot grinned wider.

"Yessss. Claim," he hissed. "I think it's time I do that, don't you think, little treat?"

Carlton felt the head of the dick press up against his hole and shuddered. He couldn't escape even if he wanted to and it was so frustrating!

Whining and struggling feebly, he saw the demon's sadistic grin widen.

"Aww, it's okay, Carlton," Riot cooed. "No need to be so frightened...."

Riot growled low and its predatory message sent shivers down Carlton's back. The demon pushed his hips upwards and—

"Ah!" Carlton yelped.

The tip was inside him. And it was massive .

"Too big, too big," he whispered.

"No. You're too small," Riot sneered and thrust harshly inside further, making Carlton whine. "You're so tight, Carlton. Need to relax more so Riot can take you."

He trailed his tongue up the man's smooth brown chest and relished the weak moan escaping the rebellious scientist's mouth. Grinning, the demon slammed harshly inside once, ferociously and possessively.

"Mmm...so warm, little one. So wet. So good for me....just need to open up further...."

"I...c- can't —" Drake gasped, the pain finally ebbing down to a little bite of pleasure as his opening began to accept the obscene intrusion. "It's too—- nnng —-b-big!"

"Oh, but you like it," the demon purred. "You like how big it is....you love feeling this way, feeling so small and helpless..." The demon chuckled. "Such a bottom, Carlton...."

"It won't.... ahhh ..f-fit!"

"I will make it fit," came the smug reply.