A Violent End (Part 2)

This is part two of Cave Dwelling.
Also not shipping, Violet Steves are naturally simps, you can't tell me I'm wrong.
Also TW for violence, bloodshed, and mentions of death, and just death in general.

—————————————

Violet Leader wakes up in his bed. He attempts to get up, clearly remembering he was not in his bed the last time he was awake, only to realize he's practically chained to it. Well, he's tied to it by rope, but chains sound more accurate if you take his weakened state into consideration. He hears a dark laugh and whips his head in that direction, to see one of his people, Amias.

"What did you do..?"

Amias creeps closer to him. "Now love why would you think I've done something, hm?" He reaches his hand out to grab his leader's jaw.

"Don't touch me." He moves his head to the side.

Amias clicks his tongue. "Well that's a bit rude don't ya think?" He walks back away from him and leans on the wall. He looks at a bedside table, "You see them, don't you?"

Violet Leader glances over to him. "..who?"

Amias laughs. "Your stalkers," He looks back at his leader, "you see them, don't you?"

Violet Leader looks away from him. "Am I not supposed to?"

"Nope." He giggles.

"Why.. why not?"

Amias laughs at him. "Have you not realized they never speak to you?" He pushes himself away from the wall. "How.. unnaturally cold it gets when they're around?" He walks back over to his leader. "How they never seem to interact with you?"

Violet Leader tries sitting up again, failing. "Let me go, Amias.." He tugs at his restraints.

"Now.." He leans over the bed, "why would I do that?"

Violet Leader kicks him away. "Don't. Touch. Me."

Amias smiles, "I don't think you have the right to make demands anymore, love."

"Will you stop calling me that?! What did you do to me." He pushes himself backwards into the headboard, eventually be able to sit up.

Amias just stares at him. "You're so precious."

Violet Leader shakes his head. "What did you do to me, Amias?"

This makes his captor giggle proudly. "I love hearing you say my name."

"Why are you so difficult to talk to?!"

"I don't think you should be yelling at me, darling. I'm in charge here." He sighs. "It was only a weakness potion, nothing else.." His creepy smile returns.

Violet Leader knows he's lying, but doesn't say anything. He looks towards his left hand, trying to get it free. He's in pain.

Amias sighs and walks to the left side of the bed, undoing the knot just slightly so it's not as painful. "You're lucky I care or this wouldn't be easy for you." He walks over to the door of the room, "Stay here, love, I'll be back in a bit!" He leaves and closes the door, and locks it.

Violet Leader quickly starts trying to yank his hand free of the rope, and he does. He quickly grabs a knife he hid and cuts the other rope. Finally free, he stands up, quietly walking to the door. He doesn't hear anything, but he creeps back to the window. He looks outside and doesn't see anything, so he quietly opens the window and hurriedly jumps out of it. He looks around and then books it, running back to the cave.

Amias watches him, and smiles. He then chases him.

———

Violet Leader assumes he's safe, and then hears footsteps. He turns around to see Amias, and he's holding a knife.

"I knew you would try to escape me.." He walks closer, and Violet Leader steps back. He turns around to see he's back where he was taken.

It's a graveyard.

"They tried to take you from me."

Violet Leader whips his head around. "I don't belong to anyone, and especially not you. Leave me alone!"

Amias frowns and shakes his head. "If I.. can't have you.." He looks at his former leader.

"What are you doing..?"

"Then no-one can."

Before Violet Leader can react, Amias already has his knife against his neck. "This'll only hurt a moment.." He takes another knife out of one of his pockets and stabs him. He backs away from his former leader, letting him fall to the ground. He's not dead yet, but he knows he will be.

He walks over to his makeshift graveyard, not noticing the tripwire. He looks around for a moment, and then turns back to the door. He sees the TNT entirely too late, and then he blacks out.

———

Amias wakes up in a testing tube. He sees Demon Steves, and lets himself relax. He doesn't care. All he wanted was pain.

———

Violet Leader wakes up and is faced with Blue Leader.

He is given terrible, but reassuring news.

His people are not in the Overworld, they're in the Spirit World with him.

When he sees them, he's knocked over by most of them. He notices they're all either happy or sad, knowing he's there with them but knowing he's dead.

He's welcomed.

His people are extinct, but he's home.