Reflection

This is part two of Admiration, set a little farther into the Rainbow Quest series. (After they got the Green Crystal.)

[Also, I originally had the idea to make this a fast paced two-shot but it's funnier this way and I'm high on sleep deprivation, this might become an actual book idk yet]

(if there's spelling or grammar or just word mistakes let us know, ty)

__________

Boredom had replaced Jaylis' normally excited and overactive mind.

Sabre and Orange were taking so long to get the crystals.

He had to do something, it was bothering him how slow they were.

He was hiding in their house when he suddenly, finally, heard lighting, normally meaning they were back.

He jumps up and looks out the window, thankful to see Sabre and Orange.

He had been staying there with them since they got the Orange Crystal.

At first he had been hiding around, but after they caught him the first time they just let him stay.

He didn't care though, he thought it was funny to stalk them.

Then again, he was deranged and feral.

He silently teleported behind them just because he could. "Hiya."

Orange screams like a girl and Sabre swings his sword around, and actually manages to hit him. "OH MY GOD JAYLIS-"

Orange turns around, "Oh you stabbed him.."

Jaylis looks down very slowly. 'Shit..'

If you hadn't known, Red Steve's aren't able to regenerate or heal naturally, or, as fast as they should. Jaylis included. He made it that way. He created age immortality.

Jaylis kneels, and then falls over onto his stomach.

The last thing he notices is Orange taking the Red Crystal from him, and hes not even able to stop him.

Sabre panics as Orange picks up the crystal. "Is he okay?!"

Orange kneels over Jaylis and turns him over. "He's probably fi-"

He sees the wound. "-ne... yeah no he's not fine, what do we do-"

Sabre paces back and forth for a moment. "Uh.. Green Steves! They might be able to help??"

"Maybe.." Orange gives it a thought. "What about the crystal..? I don't wanna betray his trust, I just thought it could maybe help-"

Sabre holds his hand out. "I'll hold on to it, if we need it we'll try to use it, if not then we'll give it back." He says, and Orange hands it to him. "Go get a Green Steve, please, ask for help- we need help-"

Orange stands, "But Jaylis told us not to tell anyone he existed-"

Sabre groans and holds the crystal close to him. "We will get to that when we get there, Orange, if we don't save him, he WON'T exist."

Orange covers his mouth. "Mhm, yup-"

Sabre pushes him. "Go get help and stop laughing at the almost dead man."

Orange quickly teleports away.

____

Orange appears on the docks in the Green Kingdom, and all of the guards close by point their tridents at him. "Yo, chill-"

"State your business!!"

"Are you stupid- it's me!-"

A trident flies past his face and he instinctively ducks.