Gasoline

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream."

The First Curse was standing too close to the core. Way too close.

Time Steve and Sabre we're trying to back them away from it, to no avail.

"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."

Assistant Steve had finally been woken up by the Red Apprentice.

However when the Assistant saw the problem ahead of them, their safety protocols reactivated. They shoved the Apprentice away, and turned back around to the wall.

"With your face all made up, living on a screen."

"Assistant no! Don't you dare!" The Red Apprentice yells in agony, trying to stop the inevitable destruction of their home.

The Assistant ignored them, however, as the shouting attracted The First Curse, Sabre, and Time Steve's attention.

"And what do you plan to do there, hm?" The First Curse teasingly asked, slowly walking towards the robotic steve.

"Nothing you will understand, moron." The Assistant replied, sass and anger evident in their tone.

"You do not scare me, Assistant."

The Assistant rolls their eyes. "I don't want to." They reply, and then turn towards the Red Apprentice and Time Steve. "Run."

The Red Apprentice bolts towards their friends and instantly teleports them all away together, leaving The First Curse and Assistant Steve alone.

The First Curse backs away from the Assistant, mildly terrified, though they'd never admit that. "What are you planning..?"

"Low on self esteem so you run on gasoline."

The Assistant grins ominously, and flicks one of the two levers on the wall they're standing by. "Goodbye."

____________

okay so like, this is a tiny lil thing on if assistant steve said byebye to the red kingdom
and a lil bit of plot twist / story change?? i forgot how to speak english, ignore that-
point is, it's not canon, but i wrote it so it is what it is
and i definitely wasn't watching gacha videos and this definitely wasn't why it turned into the smallest songfic ever
if anyone wants to like, see a bigger story, or an aftermath or whatever, i can absolutely maybe try and do that
this was, not what i was planning to write but it's something, so here ya go

also no, the song has nothing to do with the idea, really, it was just the main song in the video i definitely didn't watch.