10

ÁNGEL

The trip to the cabin I rented for us wasn't long at all

The trip to the cabin I rented for us wasn't long at all. I felt bad because I spent a large duration of my time texting my father's nurse. He had difficulty breathing at the party and had to go home immediately. Despite how stressed I was about my father, I decided to push those feelings aside to really focus on my wife.

I stepped out of the limousine just as the chauffeur helped Madeline. Once I closed the door, I walked around the limousine where I held out my hand for my wife. Her lips coated with a light pink, tugged upward into a nervous smile as she slipped her palm into my hand.

The cabin was small and intimate-something I believed Madeline would enjoy based on the feedback I got from her friends.

My favorite part of it all was watching her beautiful eyes that reflected the cabin in such a brand new light-her light-as it appeared so much more vibrant and alive in her gaze than what I could see in mine. Her smile grew as she looked upon the home, and there was so much more enthusiasm in her step as I led her inside the cabin.

"I'm assuming you like it, no?" I asked, grinning.

She didn't hesitate to nod her head. "I love it," she told me.

There was a lake on the side of the house. The moon kissed the water and the trees swayed to the song of nature. Even sleeping ducks floated in the water. It easily grasped Madeline's attention, distracting her as I unlocked the door and pushed it open.

Tugging her into the cabin, I flipped on a light switch and watched as the dim, warm light softly lit up the living room. There was a fire place not too far away from a vintage chair that went perfectly with the sofas. I made sure that there was no television because her friends mentioned that she loved anything that was old-fashioned. Modern technology never really interested her.

I released her hand to close the front door behind her. She was free to walk further into the cabin and that was exactly what she did, overlooking the interior.

I only stood there, watching her-especially her hips that held a natural sway as she walked.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," I complimented her.

She looked over at me, a small, nervous smile on her face as she made her way back over to me. I watched her shakily push my suit jacket off my shoulders and continue down my arms until the jacket fell to the floor. She returned to undo my tie with the delicate movement of her fingers. Just like my suit jacket, she removed it and let it fall to the floor. My dick was hardening with her touch as she moved to undo every single button of my shirt until my chest was on full display. Madeline gazed at my body, especially at every tattoo and scar.

There was a bit of hesitation in her movements as she placed her palm flat against my chest and slowly began to glide her hand down my body until she was at the waistband of my pants. It was obvious there was a tent in my pants, but she chose to ignore it.