01

ANGEL

I've always gotten what I wanted

I've always gotten what I wanted. When my eyes feasted on something I had to have, I made sure I did everything in my power to get it. From the time I was nothing but a child, I've succeeded at gaining my every desire. I never dared to worry who it would hurt in the process. As long as I got what I wanted in the end, nothing else mattered.

I stared at the woman with the darkest blue eyes that almost seemed purple. She was a rare woman with hair so red that she looked grand.

My lip curled in distaste when I focused in on the arm wrapped around her waist. It just had to be Riccardo who had chosen a striking woman to be his future wife. My luck was never as good, never as pristine in finding a woman like her. It was tradition for every capo to choose his wife before taking over the organization, I hadn't found mine, but Riccardo obviously found his.

I traced her every curve with my eyes, glad to know she was untouched. Not only was the tradition to find a wife, but it was essential for her to be a virgin so the bloody sheets could be on display after marriage.

Riccardo began to walk over to me with the beauty in his arms. It was challenging, but I finally broke my gaze and peered over at the man I despised with every fiber in my body.

"Ángel," Riccardo smiled before holding his hand out for me to shake. I glanced over at my father behind clenched teeth to see a look of honor in his eyes. As much as I didn't want to, I placed my hand into his before standing up from my seat. Easily, I towered over Riccardo, leaving me to crane my neck down to look at him.

"This is my gorgeous fiancé, Madeline. Madeline, this is Ángel Siciliano," Riccardo introduced. I looked over at the woman only for my dick to almost twitch in my pants. She looked even better up close. Her name perfectly matched her beauty and it stuck to me like glue.

"Nice to meet you, Madeline," I smirked before grasping her small hand that felt so delicate in the hands of mine. Slowly, I guided her hand up to my lips before pecking her soft skin. She smelled like cherries and it was a scent I was already beginning to need all over my bed.

"Likewise," she whispered. I looked into her purple-like eyes before settling on the blush that coated her cheeks.

"If you'll excuse us, my wife and I were just about to dance," Riccardo stated.

"I am not your wife," Madeline said distastefully. She held an attitude that would make anyone want to bend her over just to grasp her curvy ass before smacking it as her punishment. I could just imagine all the things I would do her in so many ways. Far more ways than Riccardo ever can.