Chapter 3: Becoming NRC's Pokémon Professor and Janitor!?

The crispness of the pages echoed through the library as Crowley turned the pages of the seventh book he looked through. Mika on the other hand, sat across from him at the table scratching Raven's chin, who happily cooed. Until they heard a thump resonating in the room, they looked over to the head mage who closed the blue thick book.

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history." He concluded then raised a brow at her and questioned, "Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie or jape? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"

Mika crossed her arms, "Mr. Crowley, I would never lie about my homeland, what I said is completely true. However, your theory of me being summoned here from another dimension is correct." She replied calmly.

"Then why didn't you say so in the first place!?" He shouted while furrowing his brows.

"I tried but you kept cutting me off back in the Mirror chamber." She huffed as Raven flew over to Crowley and pecked his head in retaliation.

"Ow! Raven stop that— Ow! Okay, it was my mistake, apologies Miss Suzuki." Crowley said as Raven stopped, and flew to his shoulder.

"It's fine and thank you, Raven," Mika said with a smile as Raven smiled back.

"Rookie! Dee!" Raven chirped.

Crowley cried internally in envy at the affection Raven is giving to the girl. He sighed quickly going back to the task at hand.

"Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps?" He asked.

" I do have identification, however, the proof that I have that I'm from another dimension is the Pokémon or well familiars you and the Housewardens have. As well as my own." She replied.

"Pokémon? Raven and the other familiars are proof? Preposterous! Although that's what I'd like to say... That would explain Raven and the others showing up at our prestigious academy last year. However, I still need to see the evidence backing up your claim."

Mika sighed as she placed her purse on the table and zipped it open showing the multiple Poké balls, along with her phone.

"Ro please show Mr. Crowley my trainer ID card and give him information on his Pokémon Rookidee." She instructed.

Crowley blinked then raised a brow at her, "Miss Suzuki who on Twisted Wonderland are—"

"With pleasure!" The feminine robotic voice replied. Ro flew out of Mika's bag and appeared in front of Crowley and Raven.

"Y-Your phone is floating and talking!?" The headmage squawked.

"Rookidee!" Raven chirped in fascination along with his trainer at the floating device.

"Oh yeah, that's because Ro, my Rotom which is another Pokémon of mine is inside my phone. Ro you might as well give him information about yourself too." Mika said.

"Wha— What do you mean your creature is inside your phone?!"

Mika rolled her eyes, "It's one of Ro's forms. Just give him the information please dear."

"Roger that!" Ro complied as the black screen is illuminated by showing a picture of Rotom and proceeds to give information to the head mage.

"Rotom the plasma Pokémon. An electric and ghost type, Rotom plays practical jokes, which it carries out by embedding its plasma body in electronic devices. These forms being Heat Rotom an electric/fire type when possessing a microwave. Wash Rotom, an electric/water type when possessing a washing machine. When Rotom possesses a refrigerator it becomes Frost Rotom which is an electric/ice type. When possessing an electric fan it becomes Fan Rotom, an electric/ flying type. Now when possessing a lawn mower it becomes Mow Rotom, an electric/ grass type. There's also the Pokédex form only in the Alola region. It's an upgrade of the Pokédex. However, that is its only function. Not only that, we have Rotomi form for the PC Pokémon storage system. Along with Bike Rotom, Drone Rotom and last but certainly not least me the Rotom phone."