Chapter 9: Disaster Unbirthday Party & The Idea Of Duels

Mika, Grim, Hana and Infernape slept soundly in their room. When the mirror above the fireplace began to surge as a bright light appeared bringing the dark haired girl's subconsciousness back in. Transferring her into the monochromic rose maze again.

Another weird dream...? Mika wondered, looking around and saw the Queen of Hearts holding the rose tree like a baseball bat while the little girl from her previous dream was on the ground holding a red paint brush.

"How dare you defile my roses! You better prepare yourselves!" The Queen exclaimed.

I knew she'd have a bad temper... Mika thought while watching the scene before her.

"Oh, please spare me, my Queen! The one to blame is him–!" Shouted the Three of clovers as he was on his knees on the girl's left blaming the Two of Clovers.

Hearing his comrade, the Two of Clovers ran quickly on his knees on the girl's right. "It is not my fault, it's Ace's fault!" He exclaimed.

"Was it you?" The Queen asked, stepping closer to them. The Ace of Clovers came closer next to the Two of Clovers guard with a bucket of red paint on his head with the liquid dripped over his uniform.

"No, my Queen! It was 2!" He shouted.

"So, it is 2's doing?" The Queen asked, narrowing her eyes at the said guard.

He shook his head and pointed at the Three of Clovers, "It is not me, I swear! It's 3!"

The Queen ran out of patience and yelled, "Enough! Off with your heads, the three of you!"

Once the Queen issued her order, the guards wearing red carded outfits while holding red heart spears stood in a line. As two red carded guards dragged them off hearing the guards wearing black card outfits wailed and shrieked.

"Fufu~" The Queen laughed in delight.

"We have no other choice because you got the colors of the roses wrong." The red two of diamonds said.

The red Three of Spades shook his head at them, "Mistaking white for red was a foolish mistake." He stated.

Thus the dream came to a close bringing the girl back into darkness. Ugh tyranny at it's finest. I mean it was one tiny mistake no need to get their heads for it. Though I still think painting roses or any kind of plant is weird and harmful to them...Mika thought. She then slowly opened her eyes, waking up from that dream. Until she heard knocking on her bedroom door waking Grim, Infernape and Hana up.

"Wake up, Mika. wake up.The unbirthday party is today. If we're late, well, you know..." Deuce said.

Mika got out of bed, "Oh right. Today's the party." She started to quickly change into her uniform and placed her phone in her blazer pocket. Leaving her hair down, she picked up Hana, and Grim in her arms. She opens the door, stepping out of it with Infernape leaving the room and closing it behind them. As she quickly headed to the bathroom and brushed her face and teeth then walked downstairs to the kitchen and prepared her Pokémon's breakfast. Hearing footsteps coming from the hallway, "Hmm? It sounds like you have a visitor." Deuce remarked.

"Can you get the door?" She shouted from the kitchen, as he shouted back a yes and opened the loose entrance door and saw Cater.

The orange haired senior smiled at them, "Good mooorning! Did you all enjoy your sleepover? Did you bond over pillow fights and card games?" He asked the juniors while they entered the lounge area.

"Oh, good morning, Cater. We did play some cards, yeah. But only Old Maid, 'cause that was the only one Grim knew how to play." Ace replied with a yawn.