Chapter 11: Surprises At The Revenge Unbirthday Party!

Days have gone by after the disastrous Unbirthday Party and Riddle's Overblot. Mika began doing her usual morning routine. She stood in front of the stove as the savory aroma hit her nose while flipping the last crepe with chives to add to the stack so she could fill them with the egg and Moomoo cheese mixture. Once that was done, Mika turned off the stove and began making the crepes then giving the final touches of sprinkling shredded cheese.

"And done!" She said with a grin, placing four plates, 2 glasses of Orange juice and 2 glasses of Moomoo milk on the island table.

"That smells delicious! What did you make this time?" Grim asked, climbing up the chair. Ace and Deuce walked into the room after helping the gray cat bring the bowls filled with Pokémon food to the backyard for the Pokémon to eat their breakfast.

Mika answered, "I made crépes with eggs and Moomoo cheese topped with shredded cheese and chives."

"Where's the tuna? Sausage? Ham? Bacon?" Grim asked with a frown on his face, while Ace and Deuce took their seats.

The ravenette looked at him, "Don't you remember you ate all of them yesterday? I'll buy more after the party today."

"Oh right." The fur all replied, grabbing a knife and fork, as he began to eat his crepe along with everyone else.

After eating their first meal of the day and picking their Pokémon up from the backyard. Grim stretched his arms and asked, "Ready to go yet henchwoman?"

"Um, just go on without me. I still have to clean the dishes. I'll just catch up later." Mika said.

Deuce then looks at her with a concerned look on his face, "Are you sure? I mean I can help out that way it'll be faster."

"Yeah, it's fine. I mean it's best for you and Ace to not be late to the Revenge Unbirthday party since it'll probably upset Riddle if you guys are since he is your housewarden." She reassured him with a smile.

"Alright... but don't get mad if the housewarden chews you out if you're late to the party even though you are the honored guest." Ace told only to receive a nudge from Deuce.

Mika nodded, "Right I'll keep that in mind. Now see you guys later."

"Bye! See ya later!" The trio shouted.

"Prii!" Joy chirped.

"Pip!"

"Turtwig!"

"Chim!"

Once they all left the dorm, as Mika got to work on cleaning all the dishes, bowls and frying pan. Meanwhile a particular Pokémon let out a mischievous grin on his face.

~~~

When the boys arrived, they entered the tea garden as it was still in the process of being cleaned and decorated.

"Acey! Deucey! And Grimmy!" A voice called out to them.

"Wile! Mawile!"

"Kekekeke~"

The trio turned over to see Cater, Venus the Mawile and Patches the Mimikyu holding paint brushes. While Joy the Togepi, Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup greeted them.

The upperclassman smiled, "Give me a hand painting these roses red will ya? Kay thanks!"

The group just looked at one another and frowned at the words of their senior. As they were about to complain, Cater and his Pokémon quickly handed them brushes and pushed them to any unpainted rose tree.

"Hey where's Mimi?" Cater asked, looking around for the girl as well as Venus and Patches.

Deuce replied, "Oh, Mika's back at Ramshackle—"