Boss' Little Sister : 02

Boss' Little Sister

Chapter 2 :
Lemme Guess, Tyler

Aura

"Here I uh... well forgot to give it t-to you yesterday." Q said a little shook up. I almost busted into laughter at how nervous he was, but that's mean.

He handed me this bag while scratching the back of his neck nervously and looking down at his KD's.

"Aww thanks." I smiled. "But can you take it to my house and sit it on my bed, pwease." I pouted.

"Y-yeah, sure. You think your brother will be okay with that?" He scratched his arm showing a slight smile. I make him so nervous.

"Mhm just telling him we went shopping." I said.

"Okay." I then hugged him.

That's when Chris phone rung and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Stop making fucking kissey faces with that damn nigga and get'cho ass in here right fucking now." Tyga growled.

"Don't be talking to my baby like that." I heard Chris say and with that he hung up.

I looked at Quenton and he was already in the car luckily he ain't here that because him and August will be on Tyga's ass.

"Bye sweetheart."

"Bye." I said.

I did the method to the door and made way to their office.

"Shooting range now." Ty demanded soon as I walked into the door. "You gon be practicing shooting with Chris, coo? Coo."

"C'mon baby." Chris said.

"Wait lemme holla at Ty will quick I'll meet you there. Here's your phone." He gave me mine and left.

"So Tyga-" He cut me off.

"Where the hell my jacket?"

"I'm not-"

"Ion give a fuck if that ain what'chu talking bout where it's-" I cut him off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'm fed up wit'cho ass disrespecting me! I try to keep my cool but you continue to do it! Ion know what's your deal with me or who pissed on yo money but ion give two fucks! I'm a girl, cut me some slack here!!" I yelled at him.

He just stood there smirking. "I love that I lower your standards." He stepped closer.

I found my breathing hitching and it coming way hotter. Before I knew it he pinned to door.

"What you want from me? To show you affection, buy you shit like that nigga, let every footstep you take be you walking on money, or kiss all over you like this?" He then started to kiss all over my neck, then stopped. "Cause ain here for that shit, so step."

He pushed me out of the room and slammed the door. Did I make him mad? I shook my head and went to the shooting range. It was dark. Where in the hell is Chris?

I walked slowly around, not knowing where the hell I was going. "Chris?" I mumbled.

Out of nowhere I was shoved into the wall. "Chris?"

"It's only me if you want it to be." He whispered. What the fuck he talking about. "Gimme your hand."

I reached out hand and I felt him grab my wrist. I soon touched rough fabric then something smooth. He made my hands grip the smooth surface tighter and unexpectedly my hand started to thrust upon it.