Boss' Little Sister : 11

Boss' Little Sister

Chapter 11 :
The Enemy/ Part 2

Omniscient

Beep! Beep! Beep!

August eyes opened, but immediately closed them once the bright lights shined into them.

"You're awake, Mr. Alsina." The nurse smiles.

"Yeah... wea' am I?" He ask raising up from his bed.

"Illinois Medical Hospital."

"Oh- wait Illinois how'd I get down here?"

"You're mom had us fly you to the same hospital as your sister, Aura Alsina correct?" She looks at her clipboard.

"My babygirl?! Is she alright?" August tried to get up out of the bed, only to fail.

"Wait-" She tried to stop him but he was already on the floor. "You broke your right leg, Mr. Alsina."

He limped back to bed and flopped down.

"Can I please have some crutches Doc? I have to see my baybeh."

She looked at him strange, wondering if she should call the police on a grown man calling a seventeen year old, baby, yet alone his sister.

She handed them to him. August stood up with his arms folded over his crutches. She led him to Aura's room and within every step they took, Aug's heart dropped. His heart was beating at full speed once they approached her door. The nurse slowly opened the door and went to Aura, refreshing her tubes.

While she was doing that August was staring at Aura's stomach. It was rather odd that her stomach seemed bigger than usual.

"Hey- how long has she been out?"

"Two months, along with you. Surprisingly her baby is still well and breathing. We're not sure when she'll be up, though if it's not sooner or later she'll have to have a c-section."

August bit his lip in nervousness. He wanted Aura to be there for the birth of his child, hopefully. No matter who child it was, August was going to be there for her through thick and thin.

"Can I have a lil' privacy with ha, please?"

"Yeah." She finishes with making sure everything was fine and headed out the room.

August admired his babygirl. She was beautiful. He thought it was crazy how her eyebrows were furrowed together in anxiety. Aura's perfect physique made him realize why he wanted her so much, why he had to be with her. There was no way of denying his ' I love you's '. She had lots of flowers, cards, etc by her bed.

He grabs her hand and brushes his fingers over it.

"I love yah babygirl and my child that's inside of yah-"

August heart raced as her monitor started to increase, buzzing loudly. Doctors rushed in pushing me out the room.

"Sir we need you to exit the room."

"But my-" Before he could say anything they closed the door on him.

August sighed in frustration, until his phone dinged from a message.

I know where you are, come to the 12th floor and hope I don't hurt you like I did your little sister. - Unknown

He immediately limped down the hallway, trying to hide from doctors, so that he wouldn't get stopped. August found the nearest elevator and got onto it and pressed the 12th floor. Once the elevator stopped, he hopped off of his crutches and slowly limped inside. The lights flickered on and off, as the city lights dimmed through the broken windows. He stopped when a cocking noise met his dome.