Boss' Little Sister : 04

Boss' Little Sister

Chapter 4 :
Nightmare

Chris

"What? Pshh no. I can't stand her ass." Ty scoffed.

"Man, I may play a lot but ain dumb." I stood up. "Yesterday you said 'you got some cuddy of somewhat' and let's not forget I'm you're MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND, I KNOW YOU! AIN'T NO DAMN HEAD GON HAVE YO ASS THAT HAPPY! THEN Y'ALL ACTING WEIRD AND SHIT LIKE Y'ALL ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER! NOT TO MENTION SHE'S A FUCKING IMMATURE, DUMB ASS, 16 YEAR OLD!"

I panted frustratedly. It was real quiet until I followed Michael's glare. Aura stood there with her head down, sniffling.

"I'm so sorry-" I was cut off by multiple shots fired and the lights went off.

I immediately drop to the floor. I could hear Aura screams, loudly. I knew she didn't know what to do. I slithered on floor with my gun, over to where she was but she wasn't there.

"AURA!!" I yelled.

Her yells stopped when I was crawling to the place she was which I hadn't notice. It was way too many bullets to even stand up and take cover.

"Where the fuck is Aura!?" Ty yelled.

"Nigga ion-" I stopped when the gun shots cleared and the lights cut on.

I got up pressing the button on the wall to open the steel metal blinds. No one was insight.

"Fuck they jetted." I said frustratedly.

Ty and I quickly ran out the office searching for Aura.

"You found ha?" Ty yelled.

"No sight."

This place was damaged as hell. Niggas killed, enemies and us. Some of our workers were good and breathing.

"Aye y'all look for Aura." They move frantically. We all knew were in deep shit.

Tyga

"Wait. Wait. Wait.She fucking 16?!"

"Yeah nigga. Now you see why ain fuck wit ha like that after a while." He justified.

"Damn how we gon tell August this shit?"

"Trust he already know by-"

I was cut off by hearing the door shut.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

August walked in and took a seat on the leather sofa. He took out a bag of weed and started to chop it up on the glass table.

"Where my sista' at yungin?" Aug said in a raspy voice.

"We'on know boss." Chris said completely honest.

"How you'on know?" He hadn't looked at us one bit.

"Some niggas came-" I tried to explain.

"I alrea' know what happened. Y'all let me down. I trusted y'all wit mah damn sista'. Today yo lucky day though." He glared at us both. "Which one of y'all feeling Aura?"

"Both of us, boss."

He raised his eyebrows, and nodded.

"Well guess what? Ain nan one of y'all gon get wit ha. She to damn young for y'all grown asses fuck y'all on? Secondly if I find my sister hurt, y'all gon die. If I do find my sister, and y'all touched her imma a kill y'all. Coo? coo. Blassin got her, go na'." He said all in one breath quickly.

Aura

"Bruh stop gripping me so tight." I growled.

"Here yah go boss mon." The one with the Jamaican accent. As much as I wanted to laugh cause his voice didn't match his fine ass body.