Boss' Little Sister : 10

Boss' Little Sister

Chapter 10 :
The Enemy/ Part 1

August

"What the fuck y'all doing hea'!? " I yelled as I threw the sheet over me and Aura did the same. These niggas can bust in houses but I can't bust a nut?

"Fuck what you talking about, why you and Aura fucking?!  See, I knew y'all was doing shit behind closed doors." Tyga yelled back. I looked over to where Aura was sitting, but she was in the bathroom getting dressed.

"Y'all niggas nasty, forreal. Like damn August! I thought I was a freak but y'all the real ones!" Chris stated as he covered his eyes. He always saying dumb shit in serious situations.

"Man, y'all need to bounce fo' I blow both of y'all domes off." They both walked out of the room, shaking there head and mumbling shit. At the end of the day I'm still their boss.

Damn, That just fucked everything up. These niggas gone think me and Aura always did this shit . Well, we used to, but that's none of their business.

The thing that shocked me the most wasn't Chris and Michael walking in on us. It was the fact that Aura didn't hesitate to let me hit. She was screaming, calling me 'daddy' and shit; Like we been doing this recently.

Aura walked out the bathroom, fully dressed. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I could tell she'd just finished crying.

"What the hell has my life came too?" She questioned, rhetorically. Walking out the room. I pulled my boxers on and followed her out my room.

"Where the fuck you going, Aura? Don't start this shit again!"  I yelled, frustrated. She whipped her head around and stepped towards me.

"Stop it, just stop!" She yelled back, even louder. I really don't understand the relationship between us. One minute we loving each other and the next we arguing.

"Stop what? Why are you being so delusional?" I questioned, cuffing her shoulders. I gasped, as she removed my hand from her.

"I'm over it Aug! To much is on my plate right now! I'm carrying a FUCKING BABY AUGUST, A BABY!! I can't take this stress as much as I don't need this baby I'm going to have my baby and not let y'all bitch ass niggas fuck it up!" She start to walks to the end of the hall until I stopped her.

"Why... why it can't be me and you including the child you're carrying. It doesn't have to be mine but I'm willing to take care of it. I'll leave the g-game... we move and live our lives without this drama. I miss you Janine, please.. you have to remember this. Those time we spent, the hours we stayed up all night, the way you cuddled up to me when there were thunderstorms, and our first time meeting. Please tell me you remember it Janine. Do you?" I say subtle. She seemed to still be thinking as her back was turned.

"I'm s-sorry Aug... I don't remember that it's all a blur like you said. I'M JUST A FUCK UP!" She screams.

"Baby...." I walk slowly up to her. "Calm down, you're the best thing I've ever had." I kiss her neck. She's always been sensitive to my touch. It's her trap.

I pick her up and take her to her room, while she remains speechless. The rain starts to pour heavily, he knew we were making up. That's a sign that we're on a good track. Aura's eyes never left mine. I laid her onto her bed.

"We don't have to do anything. I just want you to relax, is there anything you need?"

I turn the fan on and open the curtains to see the dark sky and rain popping on her window at full strength. I sat at the foot of the bed and massaged her feet, smiling at the thought of how much she complains about them.