Boss' Little Sister : 03

I decided to make this for you all. Its going to be a little short, but bare with me. And again I'm so sorry.

Boss' Little Sister

Chapter Three :
The Hell?!

Several Days Later

Aura

I tiredly dragged myself up the steps. Chris done worked my ass out. Trying to test out my running, just in case I have to get away from the cops, or other drug dealers, etc. Then he started making me exercise and shit. I guess girl push-ups don't exist in the 'drug thingy'. They still haven't gave me a proper name. All I wanna do is talk to Tyler.

"Aura." August yelled. I groaned stomping to his room.

"What?!"

"Who the hell you talking to?" He asked calmly.

"What do you want August?" I sighed.

"Who this nigga you talking to, Ty- Tylie, Tyrese?" He said.

"His name is Tyler." I blushed thinking about him.

"Last name?" He asked doing something on his phone.

"Gamberro."

"This the nigga yah fuckin' with. Gimme yah phone."

"No."

"Aura give me the fuckin phone." He gritted through his teeth.

"No, August." I folded my arms.

"Aight." He did one last thing on his phone then laid down. "Who yah gon call na? Get out!" He yelled.

I just shrugged and walked out. I went to my room, took a shower, and changed into my boy shorts and big t-shirt. I dialed Tyler's number and the phone automatically made a buzzed noise. I tried again and my phone turned straight off.

Really August.

"Ughh!" I yelled, folding my arms.

It's fucking summer, and I have no damn life. No friends, nothing.

"August." I whispered.

"What?"

"You can get my phone." I held it out. He took it and crashed it to the wall. He then handed me another iPhone 5.

"Hea. You better not call that nigga either. Trust me I'll know." He said deadly, as he took the cover off him.

I almost laughed at how sick he was. He was pale, his voice wasn't as booming as it usually was.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Yeah."

"Oh um August?"

"Hmm." He groaned putting the cover back on him.

"Can I go to the mall, please?"

"Yeah, but since Quenton out of town, imma get Ty to take yah." He replies, texting Ty, while putting the cover back off him.

"August you okay? You've been fiddling with that cover for a minute." I asked concerned.

"I'm coo just turn the fan on." I put my shirt over my nose and did as told. I've never been in here this far. "Thanks."

"Awww." I cooed. August has never said thank you, not that I've heard of. "I like the sick you better."

"Get out!" He yelled. Okay never mind.