Boss' Little Sister : 09

Boss' Little Sister

Chapter 9 :
Remember Me

Aura

"Yo, what the fuck, Aug?" I exclaimed, completely shocked at what he previously done. "You don't do no shit like that to your damn sister!"

"Watch ya' fuckin' mouth! Stop wi' da' damn brotha and sister shit!"
I slapped him with everything in me. What made him think I wasn't his sister?

"You really need to stop being an asshole! I'm your damn sister, so don't say otherwise. This drug dealing shit must have gotten to your fucking head! Get your shit straight, dickhead!" I stormed off into my room. I slammed the door hella hard and I could feel the tears starting up. Damn, he working my nerves.

"Why da' fuck ya' runnin' off and cussin'? Yo ass gone stop slappin' me like ya' crazy. Ya' need to face the truth!" He yelled outside my door, furiously banging on it.

"What fucking truth? Aug, please, just get the fuck away from my door! I just... Ugh!!" I was literally having a mental breakdown. Everything was hitting me at once and it wasn't fair, at all. What did I do to deserve all of this?

August banged on the door until finally, the lock broke off and he entered. The tears where streaming even faster.

"Look, Aura, it's a lot of shit ya' don't know abou' this family!" I glared at him, anger written on my face. I was processing everything and repeatedly put all the blame on August. If he didn't make me do his drug dealing shit, I wouldn't be put in this position. I wouldn't have spoken to Michael, Chris or Tyler. I wouldn't be pregnant. I wouldn't have my 'brother' kissing me or explaining dumb shit to me.

"You know what, August, tell me the fucking truth! It's shit like this that make people wanna put a cap to their head and pull the damn trigger! It's seems like everything in my life is fucked up because of you!" I shouted, all of my respect had been sat aside. I was talking dirty at the mouth.

August gasped and became even more furious. "Fuck you, Janine! I didn't do shit to ya' fuckin' ass! If ya' feel like shit is fucked up, ask MY mama if she'd take you back to the damn foster home! Stupid ass!"

"What the fuck you mean Janine? You got me confused with someone else. My name is Aura, Anthony! And your mama is my mama!" He looked like he wanted to punch me. There was a vein popping out of his head; He was pacing back and forth.

"I'm done with thi' fuckin shit. You so damn clueless." He sighed, shaking his head as he walked out the room. I collapsed onto my bed, I have to talk to 'mama'. There is no damn way my name was Jasmine and I was adopted. Shit was happening so fast, did anyone forget I was pregnant? So many tasks that needed to be taken care of.

Can you stop being so damn stubborn and answer my calls!! - Chris

Please baby talk to me I miss you ... - Chris

I love you babygirl! - Chris

Stop calling and texting me! Im going through hella stuff right now Chris and for you to up and say you want me now after denying you're child is straight bullshit!! So gon with yo hoe, I'll be fine. - Aura

Fuck off my wife?! Mad cause ion want yo ass! Get yo act right lil girl! - Chris

Do I need to copy and paste the texts you left from not even 3 minutes ago? - Aura

I stopped texting his dumbass and went downstairs to eat something. I quietly went out my door and into the kitchen. I was hella scared that August was going to meet me down there.