Boss' Little Sister : 08

Boss' Little Sister

Chapter 8 :
I Love Yah

Several Weeks Later

Aura

"Hello..." I sigh.

"Yo who this?" Their is laughter in the background followed by movement.

"This is um...." Fuck what's my name. "Aura.. yeah, yeah Aura." I assure.

"Oh.... what's good?" He asks. "Stop Dior." He laughs. I can hear her whining 'babe' in the background.

"Can you go somewhere in private? Please?" I say almost above a whisper.

"Sure?" He drags awkwardly. I wait for a while until I could hear the breeze of wind hitting his phone. "Okay I'm outside now."

"Chris." I sniffled.

"Look if you gon talk, talk. Ion wanna hear all that emotional shit." He groans. "I got my wife waiting."

The tears stream down my face. Who would've thought Chris was so disrespectful?

"You're right. Christopher when we last had intercourse with each other, you didn't use a condom."

"Baby girl I was wrapped."

"No sweety not at all." I start to put slight attitude in my voice. "As in 'wrapped' you mean the first time right cause that's the last time we actually had intercourse with a condom on?"

"Don't get fucking smart. What you calling me for-" He is interrupted by Dior loud ass.

"Baby c'mon I'm horny." She whines.

"I'll be there in a sec. Gon back in house and warm up for daddy." There is silence until he returns back. "Now what the hell you want guh?" He says

"Well I w-was saying that there's a possibility that... I-I'm p-p-pregnant." I wipe the tear from the bridge of my eye.

"Oh congratulations, baby girl." He says astound. "But what you calling me fo?" My smile drops hella quick.

"W-what do you mean? Chris you're my baby's father, who possibly could I be pregnant by?" I scoffed.

"Hell nah sweety. Let's not forget Ty, Quen, Tyler, and that nigga with them short dreads." He spit.

"You're forgetting someone."

"Who?"

"You're damn self, Christopher. Que liked me but I didn't like him. Ty yeah we were starting something, but dumb ass they died before you took my virginity. And Khalif is my fucking cousin bitch! But I fucking admit I did like Michael, but please tell me the last time I talked to him!" I shout, but not to loud for my mom and Aug to hear. Tears stream furiously down my face. I can't believe Chris.

I hear him sigh, "Ain got time to be worried bout no child."

"Chris stop, you know I'm having you're child. You're acting like I wanna be yo wife. I just would like for you to take care of you're child." I sniff. My throat was backed up and my face wet as ever.

"Yo baby girl you may have the wrong number, because Christopher Maurice Brown ain got no kid."

"No refer to my child as a kid Chris. Why won't you just face it? I can't believe I let you stuff my head with lies." There was silence. "Hello?" The ringing beeps as it hung up.

I throw my phone onto the floor and sit up from my bed. I place my head into my hands and sob. As much as I didn't wanna accept it, I had to. A child at fucking seventeen, every girl's nightmare. But it's life which I have to accept. That wasn't my problem though, it's Chris. I thought we would make it out, I trusted him. Especially since he was my brother's friend, who am I kidding. August a damn hoe, dumb ass choice. These past four weeks I have been all about my work though, today was my first time talking to Chris again. And as you can tell that didn't go to well.