08 . cmon moxie

it was the next morning, after me and michaels get together last night i couldn't bear to sleep in the same tent as him, i mean, you wouldn't want to either- right? i decided to sleep in the same tent as luke and calum despite barely knowing calum

it was the next morning, after me and michaels get together last night i couldn't bear to sleep in the same tent as him, i mean, you wouldn't want to either- right? i decided to sleep in the same tent as luke and calum despite barely knowing calum. i already knew it would be way too awkward sleeping with paisley and ashton, so i only had one other option. 

we all got up early to go to a close walking trail with all the younger campers. we were able to get out of the sermon, which is probably best since i don't feel like being anywhere near a cross at the moment.

"how did you and michael sleep last night?" paisley slightly wiggled her eyebrows at me, as far as i knew nobody heard us last night- at least i hope no one did. "fine, why do you ask?" i grew more and more nervous, maybe she did hear us.

"i just know you feel kinda weird around him. i wanted to make sure yall were ok." she gave a reassuring smile, before we all decided to rest at an area with a bathroom. some of the kids ran into the restrooms, along with calum and michael. i debated on telling paisley, before deciding for now it's best not too.

to me michael is still very unpredictable, if he found out i told her i'm not sure how he would react. "i'm gonna go see if i can find a water fountain." i told paisley before walking around to the back of the small brick building where the drinking fountain was located.

while i was getting a drink, i heard someone walking behind me. i assumed it was one of the kids, til somebody shoved me causing my face to get drenched.

"dude you should see your face right now!" it was michael, standing there with a mile wide grin on his face laughing. i wiped away the water that was on my face along with some leftover mascara. i was basically ready to beat the absolute shit out of michael. last night he was all over me, and then this morning he's back to torturing me?

"real nice asshole." i yelled before storming off to where paisley and ashton were standing. "everything ok?" ashton questioned as i walked towards them. i huffed before mumbling a quick, "yea." i could see michael just around the corner of the building with almost a look of concern on his face; however, i wasn't gonna fall for his bullshit.

we continued on the walk, ending up dropping the campers off at the lake and heading back to our cabin to grab swimsuits and such. calum went off to his cabin and we all went to ours.

i began rummaging through my duffle bag for the one bikini i brought with, only with no luck finding it. "paisley have you seen my swimsuit at all?" i questioned while dumping the contents out of my duffle bag, a few smaller items rolling under the bed.

"nope, you can always borrow mine." she reassured. "no it's okay, it's gonna bug me if i don't find it." i started checking everywhere, under the mattress, under ash and paisleys bed, under michaels bunk, even in the cubby space. still it was nowhere to be found.

"luke, did you move my swimsuit anywhere?" my voice had a tone of annoyance because of the whole situation. "sorry mox, haven't seen it." he said before shutting the cabin door behind him. it was only me and michael in the cabin now, and i was positive he had to have hid it somewhere.

"michael where the fuck did you hide it." i said while pulling the covers of my bed off as if it was hiding there. "ok, i may be an asshole but thats just stupid. where would i hide it." he chuckled before getting ready to exit the cabin. i wedged my body between the door and his body, slamming the door in the process.

"cmon mox, do you reslly think i hid your fucking swimsuit, do you know how stupid your making yourself look right now?" i stepped out of his way letting him out of the cabin, do i even know what the hell i'm talking about? i just started a whole argument over my fucking  swimsuit. i huffed, opening the door to wave down michael and apologize, but he had already gotten down the trail.