PERMANENT PRICE.

(ʚɞ)A SALKULTI FIC . . !
˚◞ʚ♡ɞ﹅۰ ۰ ۰ ── conrad fisher x oc
© 2022 ── ( PERMANENT PRICE )

the permanent price, the look in your eyes.
i know what you mean, without saying a thing,
so please tell me now, but don't let me down,
the words that you say are the price that i pay...

Avery Camden and Conrad Fisher first met when they were five. Conrad had been playing hide and seek with his brother and friends when he noticed a girl about his age playing by herself, walked up to her, and asked if she wanted to play with him.—It was on that day when Conrad decided Avery would be his best friend.

It was during elementary school that the pair became inseparable because they always landed on the same classes or group assignments. And it was during that time that Susannah grew to love the little girl, who she decided to treat as her own, and a member of her family after she learned about the mess that the little girl's home life was.

Avery and Conrad were inseparable until summer break came around, which only caused Avery's dislike for it to grow. Summer break meant having to be home with her dad and whatever girl he was dating at that moment, and that the Fisher's were going to leave her for two months, the whole break, to visit a beach town with some other family.

So when Susannah finally asked Avery to join her and her sons, on their family summer break tradition, during her and Conrad's last summer before college, she had to say yes.

That's why she packed her bags and drove to Cousins Beach with her best friend, the woman who she wished was her mother, and the boy who was like her annoying little brother. She knew Conrad had been acting strangely and refused to tell her why, but he promised they would have a great summer, and she chose to believe him.

Looking back, it was a great summer in which she made some, if not most, of her happiest and fondest memories. It was during that summer that she learned how it felt and what it felt like to be loved. It was also nearing the end of said summer that she learned what getting your heart broken felt like.

It was supposed to be a cute and happy summer, not a summer that would change and shape her life forever.

introducing . . .

(⌗ ♥︎! )一 isabella ferreira as . . .
ʚ۰ AVERY CAMDEN ۰ɞ

ʚ۰  AVERY CAMDEN ۰ɞ

( she/her ⋆ libra ⋆ seventeen )

(⌗ ♥︎! )一 christopher briney as . . .
ʚ۰ CONRAD FISHER ۰ɞ

( he/him ⋆ capricorn ⋆ seventeen )

with.

lola tung isabel "belly" conklin
gavin casalegno jeremiah fisher
sean kaufman steven conklin
minnie mills shayla wang
david iacono cam cameron

&&. the the summer i turned pretty cast !

(ʚɞ)WARNINGS . . . there will swearing, sexual topics, sexual themes, and anything that already is a topic both in the tsitp show and book. if any of these make you uncomfortable feel free to leave the story !!

(ʚɞ)DISCLAIMER . . . all rights for the summer i turned pretty and it's characters go to jenny han and the writers of the show. i only own avery, her plot lines, and any other changes to the show and book i made for her to fit in the story.

(ʚɞ)AUTHOR'S NOTE . . . hello hi omg i missed this story sm i'm so excited to continue writing and updating this !!

‼️ fuck chris briney for having a whole photoshoot in front of a mcdonals while everyone is boycotting because it is supporting a fucking genocide !!! fuck him for staying silent and not saying a word !!!! and fuck him for posting one photo from that photoshoot and acting like we would find the others !!!! i do not support him, nor do i condemn his actions, he's a grown man that makes his own decisions !!! i spent days debating whether to take this down, change conrad's face claim or keep it, and, while i've decided to keep and not change a thing, i still want to make it clear that i do not like this man, and conrad fisher was a book character first, and just because his actor sucks doesn't mean he does

old note — hello and welcome! pls just trust me and read this i suck so bad at writing synopsis #sorry

lastly, don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot! and pls let me know if there are any spelling mistakes — english isn't my first language so i'm trying my best!