09

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Hecate~

.....~Hecate~.....

The golden trio, that consisted of
The Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione
Granger,were radiating with jealousy towards
the diamond duo,as they have now been
called, because of their emerald green,
and sea green eyes.

Even thought they've just arrived and they were already at the top of the Hogworts hierarchy. Even the griffindoors and Dumbaldoor seemed to like them.

They were powerful,gifted, funny, good looking, rich,well mannered, and just the embodiment of perfection in the public  eyes.

It was lunch time, as everyone was eating the
Diamond duo  burst in last. As their angelic laughter filled the hall.As Percy started at Ariel unknown to her in nothing but love.
Ariel's beauty had everyone mesmerised

While the golden trio filled up with more
jealousy. Then Dumbledore stood up.
"Mrs potter mr Jackson please be seated"
"It's Miss not mrs"
"Pardon"
"She isn't married yet"Percy and Ariel looked at each other and smiled before making there ways and sitting down

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Later on in the day and now Nyx's starry
night sky ruled over. Percy was already knocked out in the realm of Morpheus.
However Ariel wasn't so lucky as she couldn't enter. Her mind kept returning back to the past....

After hours of thinking, she finally entered
Morpheus's realm. Where she was greeted by
a familiar face.That made Ariel's eye widen at the sight before her. She felt her blood began to
run cold.

She was standing in an all to familia area,

"Go away leave me alone"she said in shock

"What if Camp Half-Blood went away instead?
They're keeping you away from me! They made you blind, messed up your mind but I can set you free!"the boy with golden eyes approached her cupping her face.

She snapped out of her frozen state and pushed his hands away from her face
"You know babe.You we're meant to be mine I am all that you need.You carved open my heart ... you can't leave me to bleed Ariel ..." he said looking down at her his golden eyes looking into her emerald ones as the two colours fight for dominance.

As if she was in a trance Ariel broke the silence "me insides are red and yours are to,and the red on my face is machine you and goodness your blessing what a wonderful feeling your down and your pleading my head is just reeling .... The red mean I Loved You...." She said walking closer to him and placing her hand in his chest.

Then suddenly a red door appeared just behind him in Ariel's line of sight,this seemed to shock her out of her trance and she moved away from there close prolixity,they were that close there lips were touching,she ran straight past him opening the door and closing it behind her with a bang.

He walked over to the door while Ariel as kneeling on the other side covering her mouth

"Open the dam door Ariel"