17

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Styx~

.....~Styx~.....

She fixed this family and you broke yours
This was true as even though Ares and Ariel hated each other they would still kill for one another

(Small authors note:I need suggestions on when to introduce Apollo and Artemis and who do you picture as Ares Athena Apollo and Artemis)

"This meeting is over miss potter mr Jackson you will receive one full week of detention"
Albus announced
"That is totally unfair"Percy complained
"It's fine we'll deal with the detention Perc" Ariel said with a mischievous smile on her face once he caught on he agreed "okay sir we'll go to detention" Percy said
"We'll be leaving know"

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"That was your daughter lily?"remus asked
"She looks more like you than rose does" Sirius said as rose lily potter entered the room an angry look plastered look on her face.
"Why didn't you tell me that I had a older sister when did this happen I demand to know right know"she said looking from her mother to her farther.

"W-well dear she was born a year before Harry and ran away a few years after the attack Umm were never saw her again until she came here" lily said nervously waiting for her youngest child's reaction to the news.

"Wait is she even dads child,mum did you cheat on dad!?"she asked raising her voice as her farther shifted in his feat nervously.
"Actually sweet heart she is only your half sister she was conceived before me and your mother got together.

"Well mum control her she threatened me!" Rose yelled as lily's eyes widened "what do you mean what happens sweat heart"
"well..."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Hey are you new here"rose said giggling as she took a seat next to Percy. "Umm yeah me and Ariel just transferred here" he said looking around for Ariel

"Oh I wasn't asking about her but tell me about your self like are you single" she said as a pair of emerald eyes landed on her and Percy from the entrance of the great hall.
"Umm well it's complicated you se-" just as he was about to speak Ariel had already made her way over and was pissed.

"Ummm who are you?"rose asked Ariel
"I'm the thing that's complicated" she said before moving closer "know leave before I make you"
"Who the hell do you think you are?!"she yelled gathering the attention of everyone else in the great hall "I'm Ariel Sky potter who the fuck are you!"she said back as rose looked shocked at the sudden information and quickly rushed away from the pair.
"I'm complicated huh"she said looking down at the smirking boy.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.
AN:how do you feel about a smut in the next chapter

Yes !

Or

No!