13

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Chaos~

.....~Chaos~.....

"Ariel is not even as powerful as Harry there must be a mistake or you could just pass him off as the savior like nothing happened." James said, Then they heard laughing, they turned to hatty.

"Oh Potter, when I sorted Harry he was only just above a squib leave and, below and average wizard." The hat laughed even more.

"When I sorted Ariel and Percy, I saw their past present and future and let me tell you they hold more power in the pinky than Merlin when I sorted him centuries ago!"

"they been fighting since they were children. Imagine living in a world where is kill or be killed, being hunted down since birth, having thousands die for you"hatty said stopping before stopping before revealing too much about the two Demi-gods.

This made Lilly sob as she realised she didn't know that girl or even who she was anymore.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Ariel's owl raven made her way over two the two Demi-gods with a box in his hands.
dropping the box , along with a stack of letters all writes in either Ancient Greek. Then they smelled it.

Its that blue cookies!" Yelled Percy as
he tore through everything and took out three
boxes each filled with a dozen blue cookies.
"A box for both of us!" Ariel said snacking the box from the boy.She then turned to the
Owl.

"Hey raven, here." She then feed the owl a
cookie, then it nuzzled into the crook of
Percy's neck.
"See you tomorrow?" She asked raven nodded, and then flew off.

"Oh look you got a letter from your parents" Percy said which caught James and Lilly's attention.

"What do they say?"
"They told use to come back for break and that
There missing there  favorite child, and that Ares is still bitching about it.

Our dads are fighting, Hades and Hestia watching with popcorn , Aphrodite cheating on Hephaestus, same old drama. " She told Jim bored already .

"Thalia said you hurt her I hurt you."Percy
grimaced.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

I despise them so much." Ron glared.
The golden trio was sat at the end of the Gryffindor table talking every quietly so to
make sure nobody hears them.

"I knew they were evil, the heir of Hogworts, impossible." Hermione added.

"Royalty! They are blood royalty! I should be
royalty here! I'm the chosen one."Harry
whispered.

As they all glared at the demigods, who were
the center of attention, all laughing and
chatting happily with each other.
"Don't you think she looks like you mom?"
Ron asked. "She even as your dads last name
Along with the red hair and emerald eyes."Added Hermione.

"Pffft, as if, me and Rosie are mum's only
children. Probably just a coincidence, there is
alot of red heads with the surname potter and
Emmeral eyes is probably just a popular thing in America.' He guessed.
"Yeah your probably right"Ron said