28

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Eos~

.....~Eos~.....

As soon as the two boys entered the room they saw the girl they loved as a sister and lover tied to a chair bloody and beaten with James and lily potter standing in front of her smirking at the sight of their daughter beaten and bruised.

"Tell me again why Zeus and Hera aren't here" Nico whispered to the gods/goddesses and Percy "because they are worst that them"Percy said signalling to the siblings who look ready to kill the two.

"Oh look Lilly it's seems we have guests"James said looking at the new comers as soon as those words left his mouth Ariel's eyes went straight to Percy's but she didn't say anything as her her through was sour from screaming.

"Well it's about time we met .... I'm Apollo Ariel favourite older brother"he said making the girl slightly chuckle but stopping when it hurt.
"And these lovely people are Artemis ares and Athena.... Then there's Percy and Nico"he said looking at the rest of them."yes it's a pleasure to met use I'm sure" Nico said extending his hand for James to shake as he began to brake it by squeezing it.

"Ow ow what the hell are you crazy little boy" James said pulling his hand away "well to some extent I am"Nico said as he blew some black powder in their faces making them drop to the ground "are they ..."percy asked the boy in front of him "noooo there just asleep"he said as Artemis moved around the boys to untie Ariel and making sure she was okay.

"Wh-what did you do to them"ariel said not taking her eyes off of her parents body's on the floor "don't worry their not dead they will have to go to Hera and Zeus for their crimes against you"Nico said walking over to her and gently touching her arm in a comforting manner.

"Come on let's get you back to your dorm"Percy said picking her up bridle style as all her sibling glared at him and he and Nico left the room to take care of Ariel.Which left the gods and goddesses staring at the body's of lily and James potter in disgust.

"So who's telling Zeus and Hera...."Athena asked "not it"
"Not it"
"Not it"Artemis Apollo and ares said leaving Athena stood there rolling her eyes as they flashed to Olympus along with lily and James,

"Gods why do I always have to be the one to tell them the bad news..."Athena complained