21

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Ares~

.....~Ares~.....

There below her lay a man with dark wavy hair perfectly styled,with arctic blue eyes."I have a visitor?Well hello there,the names riddles,Tom riddles" Ariel knew exactly who this was he was Tom Marvolo riddles the father of Mattheo riddles a boy in Ariel's year and the infamous Voldemort.

She couldn't Believe her eyes know she understood where mattheo got his looks from but still he changed a lot ! Clearly.

"Nice to meet you Tom the names Ariel Potter" She replied snapping out of her trance. "We'll Miss potter how did you manage to get here?" He asked starting a conversation. "Well you see I was really bored so I came to the rooms if reckonings I found  Rowen Ravenclaw's lost diadem so I put it in then Bomb in here talking to you on."she said still on top of him holding the blade to his neck

"Hmmm interesting you know you could remove the blade from my neck and we could do something else if you'll like" Tom said smirking up at her and switching their positions and placing his wand and her neck.

"Let's see how much you'll like,hey princess" he said and those words made her think if the ocean eyed boy she'd left in bed.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Well Ariel tell me,whats your blood status?" He asked cussing the girl to question herself.
"Well some might say I'm a half blood some would say I'm a pure blood but I can be whatever you need me to be in reality."she said smirking up at him.

"Now tell me how can someone from the 40's look not even a day pass 20 years of age? Even after so many year?" She questioned him, though she knew the answer he wanted to see what excuse he'd come up with.

"We'll Miss potter the answer is simple ...Magic." He responded with a cocky smile,to which she looked at him as if he inhuman.Well she was kinda inhuman but that's besides the point.

"I know that you idiot"she said looking at him.
"You know I'm being suffocated with the sexual tension right know I don't now about you princess"he said getting off of her.

"You know k could kick your ass right know all it takes is a simple word that that's it"she said standing up and bushing the silk white dress.

"I don't disagree with you on that princess but I bet I could put up a fair fight" he said caging her to laugh "ohhh Thomas"she said only for him to cut her off "my name is not Thomas" "and k don't care anyway Thomas you could not beat me in a fight maybe in your dreams" she said giggling at the end

"You know you'll be there"he said smirking
"Where in your dreams .... No I'll be in your nightmares haunting you cuz your gut beat buy a girl" she said looking at him and all she could think was 'now I know where mattheo gets his looks form but merlin why would you give that up to look like a ugly fish with no nose'