34

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Thanatos~

.....~Thanatos~.....

"You dad was hot when he was younger"Ariel blurted out when they came back out of the memory "hu,well it's a good thing I look like him then,isn't it love"he said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder "are you going to the party tonight,darling"he said as the made there way towards the great hall.

"I don't know should I?" Ariel said looking up at him due the the average height difference "yeah you should but will your boyfriend let you come?"he said smirking already knowing the answer "yeah I don't think he's my boyfriend anymore" Ariel said looking away from him.as they entered the hall all eyes went to them especially Nico who was concerned for his sister after the recent discovery.

"Come sit with me and my friends darling we can finish our talk later"mattheo said as Ariel and Nico who Ariel made come with walked over to Draco,Blaise,Theodore and Lorenzo.

"Hey guys"mattheo said as they all sat down "wow do my eyes deceive me or is that Ariel Potter" Lorenzo said as he grabbed her hand and kissed it "lorenzo Berkshire at your service" he said as a small blush scattered across her cheeks "Nice to meet you enzo this is nico" she said looking to the quiet boy who was just observing.

"Okay so this is Draco Theodore and Blaise"mattheo introduced the rest and they soon began chatting.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

The great hall doors opens, a laughing and giggling Percy and pansy enter arms linked soon all eyes fall on the two as mattheo and Nico glaring at the two while the other three were just as confused as everyone else "well look what the black cat dragged in" mattheo said before looking down at the girl who just when back to eating.

Percy's eyes scanned the hall for her and once they landed on Ariel he was glaring at the arm that lay around her waist,he started to slowly make his way over to Ariel.As he neared mattheo and Nico jumped to their feet standing in fount of her blocking him from seeing her.

"Sit down"he said glaring at mattheo the two boys didn't budge "Nico why won't you let me see her"Percy asked looking at Nico who only looked away disgusted at the boy before him.

"Hey,leave him out of this"mattheo said gently pushing Percy away as Nico sat by Ariel whom just watched Percy's movement trying to see if he was off

"No let me see her"Percy said trying not to start anything but still tried moving around the boy "no leave."mattheo said bluntly

"Don't start something please you said things were going to be different here"Ariel begged Percy seeing him starting to get annoy he long looked at her his face softening.

"Why worried I'll hurt your little boyfriend" Percy said in a mocking tone "oh please,cmon Jackson,punch me"mattheo said smirking as he could he the boys patients start to snap.
Percy stood there thinking it through

"You heard me Jackson do it,punch me" mattheo said taunting the boy Ariel was low-key enjoying it thought 😳

"Fine,but we'll do it my way" And then all hell broke lose.