24

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Hermes~

.....~Hermes~.....

Ariel made the two boys talk and while they were talking she was doodling in a note pad but when Percy looked over at what she was doing he was confused when he saw her writing 4 sets of numbers down.
628
930
195
527
"Hey princess what do those numbers mean" Percy asked confused as to what she was doing "I don't know Perc I just felt like it" she said looking up at him.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.
Meanwhile with the Olympians

The Goddess of Love and Beauty, couldn't even who figure out who Ariel was supposed to end up with :

First it was Luke Castellan. Aphrodite found
them two quite a pair, but then Kronos
happened...

A short fling with Piper mclean.A complicated relationship with Percy Jackson,that she couldn't understand and really didn't want to.

Now there is someone named Tom Riddle, if
they got together that would be an insanely powerful couple but only two things stood in the way Persues Jackson and Luke Castellan.

Speaking of Luke he still haunted her dreams and Aphrodite herself didn't know who Ariel's best match was.

"Gods Hera your daughters love life will be my ends.Uhhhh so much for me being the goddess of love" Aphrodite yelled in frustration.

"The fates I need to talk to you WHY DO YOU MAKE MY JOB SO MUCH HARDER." She yelled again in anger that's she couldn't complete her task.

"Honey will you please stop yelling,all of Olympus can hear you"Areas said walking into the room.

"No you need to stop talking before I cut your dick off!" She said in a sickly sweet tone which immediately stopped him from talking and he silently exited the room.

"Why just her love life be the bane of my existence....this is the hardest love I have ever had to decipher.So much for being the goddess of love"she said under her breath just as Hera entered the room

+
"Aphrodite what are you complaining about
this time Zeus isn't happy with all the no-" Hera paused at what she saw on the bulletin board..... it was her daughter's photo on the center with a few others pictures of boys plastered on. With notes on the board and connecting lines. On top with the words 
Ariel's unsolvable love story!
Written in cursive

"Really you think my daughters love life is insolvable ....... Nothings insolvable"Hera said looking at the distressed husband "May I give you a suggestion?"Hera said making Aphrodite look at her with a small smile "I'll take anything so speak as you may" she said looking at the Queen.

"Well I think maybe you should look beyond the board and focus on maybe two options"she said smiling at the younger goddess