Chapter 2

Saturday March 10

As I woke up, my phone dinged.

Jay
You up
Sent 12:01 am

Me
Yeah wassup?

Jay
There's this party goin on and I want you to come wit me cause all my homies got plans

Me
Aight when's the time

Jay
1:00 pm

Me
Okay I'm finna get ready send me the lo

Jay
Aight peace

Me
✌🏾

I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth before heading to the shower. Soon after I went down stairs to find Niayah on my couch.

"What is you doing here?" I asked getting irritated. As she stood up walking towards me.

"Baby I'm sorry, it was a mistake-"

"IT AINT NO MISTAKE YOU CHEATED!" I yelled. She really gonna come up in here saying sorry shit.

"Can you just calm down. I missed you." She said stepping closer feeling on my chest, looking into my eyes.

I pushed her lightly. "Yo chill out wit that touching shit." I stated harshly.

"You know you miss me." She said undoing her robe showing herself, as I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Put yo shit back on AND GET THE HELL OUT MAN!" I yelled shoving her out the door watching her fall.

She looked up at me with pleading eyes while I scoffed.

"AND STAY THE HELL OUT." I yelled shutting the door. "FUCK YOU RODRICK!" She yelled on the other side of the door before banging on my window.

"FUCK YOU!" She yelled again before leaving.

I walked to the kitchen pulling out my phone to check the time.

I still had 45mins to get ready.

I ate went up stairs getting ready after a few minute of chosimg which outfit I would wear, I chose a simple black shirt and pants to match with some shades, and some random shoes.

I hopped in my car before looking on my gps seeing jay had sent me the location.

I turned the radio station up hearing my song come on

Ballin '

20 mins later.

I finally made it to the party parking on the other side of the street.

"YO RODDY!" Jay said coming through the back making a couple of fine girls look my way.
"Wassup man." I said dapping him up.

"Come on man I got all the fine chicks waiting on you." He said causing me to bust out laughing.