Chapter 14

Roddy's POV

I just got done with my interview, and a nigga was starving. But I was also missing Diamond.

Last night was still stuck in my head. Shock written all of her face, made me still feel guilty.

I really don't even know what was going through my mind at the time. She probably don't even trust me no mo.

Imma try to brush it off since she was saying it was okay and shit. I just wanna go see my baby.

I made my way to my car after saying my good bye's with everyone. I started the car making my way in the direction of Diamond's house.

Diamond POV

I woke up yawning letting the sun hit my face. I stretched and sat in bed. Thinking about last night.

I don't know what got into Roddy, but the way he started acting all of a sudden. Just didn't sit right with me. We were good a second ago and now he was yelling at me accusing me of flirting and cheating. When I wasn't.

I just really didn't wanna see him right now after what happend last night.

I sat up going into the bathroom, after brushing my teeth and washing my face I took a nice hot shower.

I got out changing into something comfy to wear. I came out as Irene ran over to me, and I chuckled.

"You miss me, huh?" I rubbed the top of her head. I grabbed my phone seeing if I had any missed notifications.

I didn't so I just grabbed my keys as me and Irene headed to the door. I'm letting Irene stay a little but over at my friends house, while I go to go see bird and them.

After I dropped Irene off I made my way in the direction of Bird's house.

I also stopped by this food spot to pick up some food for them. I pulled up getting out with the food making my way towards the porch.

"Well if it ain't Diamond.." Drew said smiling coming to hug me but was shoved by Donbo.

I laughed as Donbo hugged me while Drew mugged him. "You ain't have to push me."

"You really didn't have too." I said laughing at Drew. "I brought y'all some wings."

"See this why I love you." Bird said hugging me while grabbing the bag.

"Only because I bring food?" I asked pouted crossing my arms.

"Duh..tf." He said digging in the bag.

"Ohh..hottt wingsss." Bree said biting the chicken as I laughed.

She went to come hug me but i backed up, "You got sauce on you." I said as she threw her hands up in defense.

"Y'all know where Roddy at with his short ass." Bree said.

"He had a interview." I said as Bree looked at me sideways.

"How you know that?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Because he told me." I said smiling as she gave me an eye.

"I'm watching y'all." She said as she ate her chicken. "I didn't even do anything." I laughed.

"He should be back-" I started off but was cut off by the door opening.

Roddy walked in dapping everyone up, while I just sat staring at my phone.

He looked over at me for a moment before walking over. I sighed quietly.

"Wassup baby." He said giving me a hug. I smiled "Hey, babe." I said.